• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

D

DeIetedUser4739

Apr 21, 2024
I've read into it way too much, I was looking forward to dying but now the risks of failing are just stopping me completely.

I'm losing my desire to die the more I think about it because we won't even know we died so couldn't appreciate the fact that we're dead and free from this mess.

I really wish I had a peaceful accessible method available a few months ago, that's when I was truly ready.

• Hugs
Reactions: etherealspring, DEATH IS FREEDOM and iloverachel
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Yeah I am in a similar position. Parents + fear of failing an attempt are holding me back, so pretty much trapped in a life i don't want to be apart of.
I spend most my hours on this forum and fantasizing about dying

Reactions: DeIetedUser4739
bFre3

bFre3

Apr 8, 2024
I want to die every day... but the fear of failing is definitely holding me back. I know I'll eventually do it though...

If it does bring you any comfort, just know that for a lot of methods, failure comes from someone discovering you during your method, and 'saving' you. So as long as you ensure you're alone, I think the chances of failure drastically go down (depending on the method, obviously)

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc and DeIetedUser4739
thepiecessatup

thepiecessatup

Jan 9, 2024
I've read into it way too much, I was looking forward to dying but now the risks of failing are just stopping me completely.

I'm losing my desire to die the more I think about it because we won't even know we died so couldn't appreciate the fact that we're dead and free from this mess.

I really wish I had a peaceful accessible method available a few months ago, that's when I was truly ready.
I really understand this. It crossed my mind how I wouldn't even know. But then I think about how horrendous every day is and don't know what to do. It's like I've read too much too. But I know I don't want to exist anymore. I am certain I will CTB though. It's just when.

Reactions: SMmetalhead36, DeIetedUser4739 and pthnrdnojvsc
DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
There are suicide methods that have 100 percent mortality. It the pain of living is strong enough, suicide will not be difficult to carry out. If the pain is not enough to die, courage or drugs are probably the only ways to overcome the fear of death.

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Tortured by evil humans
Sep 24, 2020
The thought of trying to die going wrong and leading to way worse suffering truly is so horrific to me, it's terrifying to me how such could happen. It truly is unacceptable how people cannot just have the option to easily die in peace without any risks, it'd be such a relief to me to simply be able to die peacefully.