Alienated_Candle

Alienated_Candle

Solitude is Peace, Loneliness is Prison
Oct 17, 2023
I just feel so powerless to control my own life, I don't accept the life that's been forced on me. I've tried to be content with what I have, I've tried to recognize my life as a blessing but I'm just lying to myself. Im tired of being humiliated, having dignity taken from me, & living a life without purpose. I have taken all the advice, I accept myself as a failure and I'm going to finally end this existence. Theres a giant building still under construction with a service elevator being built a mile away from me. I don't care if I have to free climb it, there's nothing in my future that's ever going to change the damage that's already been done. I won't continue to cry all the time, I won't live in despair. I wanted to share myself with the world, I wanted to be a good person, I wanted so much. Now I just want it to stop, it's like a ringing in my ear that won't stop, constantly tearing me down. It hurts to much.

I've given you my best even though it was in pieces

• Hugs
Reactions: Sannti, FRUSTRATED MIND, Liminal1 and 1 other person
Amyend88

Amyend88

A&E
Oct 22, 2023
Aww bless you 😊 I'm sure you're a great person and the world doesn't know it.

Liminal1

Liminal1

Done with it all
Oct 20, 2023
Im sorry you've been through so much pain. You dont deserve to suffer. I wish you the best

Reactions: Alienated_Candle