Anon39

Anon39

Apr 1, 2023
I don't know where to start, I just want to tell a story. I remember the cheerful me when I was in elementary school, but that changed in junior high. in junior high, I was a stranger, I didn't have a single acquaintance so I tried to make friends, but I felt a lack of confidence, I think the only reason I could have friends when I was in elementary school was that they didn't look at my face of course my friends were only boy, every time I wanted to be friends with a girl they would stay away from me, I even heard their screams of rejection when they were forced to be in a group with me. In junior high school, they kept reminding me that my face was ugly this time it wasn't just the girls but also the boys, every time I wanted to say something they would always degrade my physique, I guess because of this I started to close myself off but thankfully I still had friends, I guess we became friends because we were both outcasts.

things got worse when I entered high school, in the early days I sat next to a girl, her friend at the back laughed at her and she kept her distance and had a disgusted look on her face, sorry I do not have a face that looks like a prince. in this high school period, I remember completely closing myself off, I didn't dare talk to strangers and always tried to avoid social interaction cuz every time I wanted to make friends they only joked about my face. but luckily I met my fellow loser friends and again I think we became friends because of our similar backgrounds.

coming to college...I wanted to change my life, I started practicing smiling, talking to people, and getting acquainted....but still, i felt like it was pointless...I felt like I wasn't building a relationship, I was just Knowing their name. it was always me who started the conversation as if they were forced to talk to me. I didn't know what else to do...I just wanted to have people to talk to.

sorry for my broken English, and for those who reading this I'm sorry for wasting your time...i just want to share my feelings, I don't want to talk to my family cuz they also joke about my face

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: cursedcure, Need Peace, avaruus and 2 others