• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
That's stupid, though, I would never get to "meet" him. I at least want to see him live, though. I think he might world tour in the next couple of years, since he started touring out of the country (he's not from my country)

But I've been unemployed so long, I bet I won't even have the money for a ticket when he does. Maybe I could hold on for the next few years if I knew that meant I'd get to see him, but what if he only comes here once, I miss my only chance? I won't just ctb if that happens, I'll wish that I had years ago, so I never even had to live through that letdown.

It's not out of the question that he'd only tour here once. He's from Japan, a US tour isn't easy for him

• Hugs
Reactions: lemonbunny and not-2-b-the-answer
HighFlight

HighFlight

Global Mod
Jun 28, 2023
@fleetingnight, who's your favorite musician?

• Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
i rlly hope u get to go! are you planning on going alone? i've wanted to go see my fave for so long but having no one to go with is what's holding me back >.<

• Love
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
i rlly hope u get to go! are you planning on going alone? i've wanted to go see my fave for so long but having no one to go with is what's holding me back >.<
Thank you!!<3 I actually like going to concerts by myself, tho, I'm a very antisocial person, so I like doing a lot of things by myself. Do you have no one to ask, or no one who's also a fan of them? (And if you wanna mention it, who's your favorite musician?)

• Love
Reactions: lemonbunny
lemonbunny

lemonbunny

daydreaming the pain away ☆.。.:*・°
Sep 9, 2023
generally yeah, no one to ask :0 i wish i could be like you and have courage to attend things by myself tho. her name is kehlani, she's an R&B singer 😊

edit: forgot to @fleetingnight oops

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
generally yeah, no one to ask :0 i wish i could be like you and have courage to attend things by myself tho. her name is kehlani, she's an R&B singer 😊

edit: forgot to @fleetingnight oops
I'm sorry for replying to this really late. I've heard of her before, but I'll have to listen to more of her songs soon, I think I've only heard one. I hope you either find someone to go with, or get comfortable enough to go on your own! (Though I completely understand why you would want to go with others!)

• Hugs
Reactions: lemonbunny
DrJ

DrJ

Born again christian 😏
Jun 4, 2024
Me too, but unfortunately he died.

• Hugs
Life Is My Coffin

Life Is My Coffin

One final action ⚰️⚰️⚰️
Oct 13, 2023
It's not too hard to meet your favorite artist, you just kind of need to just go to shows.
And also need to do it before they blow up or die, ive met lil peep, ghostemane, Underoath, Karl Sanders, Mike Williams from Eyehategod and Mike Majewski from Devourment etc. all music artists I love or loved at the time.

Hoping I can meet Ken Carson next month, but he's probably too blown up to be just randomly walking around now.. so I'm not really counting on it. Love his music though, and I'm sure I'll enjoy the show