KatyushaHanging

KatyushaHanging

Katya
Feb 28, 2023
I know how I want to do it, exsanguination. I can't bear it anymore.. I just want it to stop. I don't know if I will attempt tonight, but I know it's coming..

• Hugs
Reactions: puppet_nihilist
puppet_nihilist

puppet_nihilist

cogito, ergo sum
Jan 8, 2021
Being forced to use harsh methods is understandable, I'm in a similar situation where I can't find more painless methods for the time being. Hanging, jumping, drowning, stabbing... But all of these harsh methods are both painful and risky, and they involve a lot of SI too which makes them harder to execute.

I hope you don't have to suffer from such methods, exsanguination sounds like it would require immense courage and would involve a lot of pain if I've understood it correctly :(

It's sad that a person can suffer to the point that such methods are their only escape. Hope you find peace in whatever you do, but I also hope your decision is well informed

• Love
Reactions: KatyushaHanging
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I read about a failed attempt with that method and it sounds so horrific, but anyway I hope that you find the freedom that you are searching for when the time is right for you to leave.

• Love
Reactions: KatyushaHanging