picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
that's it, I just want to die. so bad. I've never felt so much pain and sadness in my life than right now. not even crying helps me. all the "coping" skills I've ever been teached do not work for me. I just want it all to end, why can't ctb be more accesible,why does everyone want me to live a life, slowly dying mentally and physically?

why can't I not just ctb and make me happy? because im gone and don't feel like this anymore? they all promise it'll get better, it never does. It never gets better, and if it does, it's a slow process. my therapist and everyone said it themselves, I won't get better overnight. but if I don't get better overnight ill just ctb. I can't do this anymore someone please just take my suffering away. I don't want to do this anymore. I wish i was never born to never have felt this way.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Heartaches, Joarga, Praestat_Mori and 5 others
S

Slark

Apr 30, 2023
that's it, I just want to die. so bad. I've never felt so much pain and sadness in my life than right now. not even crying helps me. all the "coping" skills I've ever been teached do not work for me. I just want it all to end, why can't ctb be more accesible,why does everyone want me to live a life, slowly dying mentally and physically?

why can't I not just ctb and make me happy? because im gone and don't feel like this anymore? they all promise it'll get better, it never does. It never gets better, and if it does, it's a slow process. my therapist and everyone said it themselves, I won't get better overnight. but if I don't get better overnight ill just ctb. I can't do this anymore someone please just take my suffering away. I don't want to do this anymore. I wish i was never born to never have felt this way.
hey how's it going? If you need to talk about your suffering, I can listen.

R

Raichu

An old head on young shoulders
Jan 11, 2024

I am so sorry man. I hope you find peace. You can dm me if you ever need to vent or talk .

picklealex

picklealex

I hate it all, just let me die
Jun 24, 2023
hey how's it going? If you need to talk about your suffering, I can listen.
thank you so much, it's been going horrible but I'm trying to live
I am so sorry man. I hope you find peace. You can dm me if you ever need to vent or talk .
thank you, I appreciate it

DEATH IS FREEDOM

DEATH IS FREEDOM

Death is the solution to unsolvable problems.
Sep 13, 2023
I agree. I want to escape the hell of life. So that I don´t have to write on the Internet anymore.