• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Valentino

Valentino

Apr 10, 2023
I just want to end it but I don't wsnt it to hurt. I was thinking of trying carbon monoxide but the only thing i have access to is charcoal. I can't get my hands of anything, not even gruesome methods. I cant get rope, i cant get SN. I am trapped on this miserable planet please help me

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I just want to end it but I don't wsnt it to hurt. I was thinking of trying carbon monoxide but the only thing i have access to is charcoal. I can't get my hands of anything, not even gruesome methods. I cant get rope, i cant get SN. I am trapped on this miserable planet please help me
Can you explain what you mean by you can't get a rope?

Valentino

Valentino

Apr 10, 2023
Can you explain what you mean by you can't get a rope?
I still live with my parents and they would notice. Plus i scared of what will happen if i fail hanging.

Vizzy

Vizzy

DEAD
May 6, 2023
I still live with my parents and they would notice. Plus i scared of what will happen if i fail hanging.
Living with your parents will make it hard to ctb, you have to find a way to be alone

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I certainly understand that it's so horrible feeling trapped here, I hate how difficult suicide is, it's so inhumane how we cannot just exit this hellish world in peace. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom that you are searching for, it disgusts me how suicide isn't accepted as a valid option in this world.