M

melancholia15

Mar 27, 2023
I don't know what has happened to me over the past few years. I started life out so happy; I did well in school, I had friends, everything was so perfect. Then the bad thoughts started and I just started losing my grip on everything. It feels like I lost the person I was gradually over the years. I lost my skills in school and faded into obscurity in teachers eyes, my friends all clearly saw me as an afterthought, I was getting more and more sucked down a dark path. But no-one would believe any of that because I don't seem like I'd feel this way. I started watching some really immoral stuff to punish myself, I'm self destructive on a really awful path.

Now at this point of my life, I'm going out way too often and just drinking away to feel something. My friends don't understand fully what I'm feeling and just say I should cut down my drinking as if that'll make anything better - drinking makes me feel anything which is so depressing. The last little bit I've been meeting up with men twice my age for stuff and I'm honestly just feeling like a prostitute. Every part of my life is controlled by someone else, whether that is people nagging for me to do work, the inability to get out of here due to the pressures everyone puts on me or me just trying to do what other people want me to do.

I just want to do something that I'm fully in control of, and I don't know how to do that. I can't fight this crushing pressure by just standing up to others because I'll always be crushed again and then lose control. I just want it all to stop. But I don't feel powerful enough to stop anything, or fight for anything. I feel like I'm stuck because I'm knocked down so easily. If I could fight the fear I'd end things but I don't think I'm strong enough to.

MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
I can't, this is way too much my life! making concessions for others believing that's what ur supposed to do only to realise you have no "you" left... pm me if you ever wanna talk about this stuff

M

melancholia15

Mar 27, 2023
I can't, this is way too much my life! making concessions for others believing that's what ur supposed to do only to realise you have no "you" left... pm me if you ever wanna talk about this stuff
It's just brutal because I don't even know who I am anymore. I don't even think people know this is the type of person I have become, it's all inside me.

• Aww..
Reactions: MissionSucksAssFul
MissionSucksAssFul

MissionSucksAssFul

Any help I can offer is gladly given :)
Mar 2, 2023
It's just brutal because I don't even know who I am anymore. I don't even think people know this is the type of person I have become, it's all inside me.
yep... I left my original self hanging on a tree branch in the country somewhere and the only hope to find it again would be to tear down what I believed to be me this whole time...
just gonna take a guess: do you also never actually talk with ppl about your serious problems? I feel like I never really shared with anyone properly and so am left paralysed when trying to help myself or even just vent irl

M

melancholia15

Mar 27, 2023
yep... I left my original self hanging on a tree branch in the country somewhere and the only hope to find it again would be to tear down what I believed to be me this whole time...
just gonna take a guess: do you also never actually talk with ppl about your serious problems? I feel like I never really shared with anyone properly and so am left paralysed when trying to help myself or even just vent irl
I do talk with people about my problems but it feels like they just spout the same generic cookie cutter advice. They just don't show real concern, it's more disingenuous stuff so they can get back to their fun

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really horrible what you have to go through, it's just so terrible how existing in this world can very easily get much worse. But anyway, I wish you the best.

M

melancholia15

Mar 27, 2023
That sounds really horrible what you have to go through, it's just so terrible how existing in this world can very easily get much worse. But anyway, I wish you the best.
Thank you very much, I have no idea how to find the strength to end things but would like to before things get substantially worse