blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Recently I'm just feeling like an annoyance to anyone close to me like I'm just there to bother them and try to tell unfunny jokes it sucks just feeling like a roadblock in someone else's life recently I've been thinking about all my past mistakes and am realizing why people hate me so much because I do dumb stuff for some reason I don't understand it but when I'm around people it's like I'm a different person but then i'm alone and I hate myself with a passion Its dumb i hate myself and all the dumb stuff I do to annoy people I wish I could just stay isolated and not ever be a nuisance to anyone. sorry for the dumb read thank you to anyone who decides to read this

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, pole and AShipinthedark
AShipinthedark

AShipinthedark

*Explosion Noises*
Aug 1, 2023
Two heads, constantly wanting to try differant things, ironically both interested in...anyway...we get what ya mean...in your heart you are who you want to be, but its like your mouth and mind betray yourself! The heart and the Eyes do not meet.
Recently I'm just feeling like an annoyance to anyone close to me like I'm just there to bother them and try to tell unfunny jokes it sucks just feeling like a roadblock in someone else's life recently I've been thinking about all my past mistakes and am realizing why people hate me so much because I do dumb stuff for some reason I don't understand it but when I'm around people it's like I'm a different person but then i'm alone and I hate myself with a passion Its dumb i hate myself and all the dumb stuff I do to annoy people I wish I could just stay isolated and not ever be a nuisance to anyone. sorry for the dumb read thank you to anyone who decides to read this

blank_slab

blank_slab

Crazy crazed person
May 17, 2023
Two heads, constantly wanting to try differant things, ironically both interested in...anyway...we get what ya mean...in your heart you are who you want to be, but its like your mouth and mind betray yourself! The heart and the Eyes do not meet.
i'm no way smart enough to word it like that but I undestand what your saying and yeah that is how it feels

• Hugs
Reactions: AShipinthedark