• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I just tried to cut a vein and fainted. I was by my laptop cutting my wrist when I suddenly felt faint. I started losing balance and the next thing I know is that I'm upside down on my head after falling off of my chair. I was confused as to where I was. I have never fainted before.

Trigger warning:
removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: worldexploder, Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway777 and 3 others
Empty Smile

Empty Smile

The final Bell has rung. Goodbye to all.
Jul 13, 2018
I've had fainting spells before. Always woke up dazed and confused. Mine wasn't from a suicide attempt though.... I was just sick as fuck.

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway777, Dead_Inside and 3 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I just tried to cut a vein and fainted. I was by my laptop cutting my wrist when I suddenly felt faint. I started losing balance and the next thing I know is that I'm upside down on my head after falling off of my chair. I was confused as to where I was. I have never fainted before.

Trigger warning:
Are you ok?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway777, Anon1337 and 2 others
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I've had fainting spells before. Always woke up dazed and confused. Mine wasn't from a suicide attempt though.... I was just sick as fuck.
This wasn't a suicide attempt. I just wanted to see blood. Lol.

Reactions: Yuffe, Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway777 and 2 others
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
Head feels weird. I think I'll be ok.
Good : ) I know it's probably a weird question to ask on a suicide forum... but I don't want anyone to go out suffering.
Did you lose too much blood ?

Reactions: Weeping Garbage Can, throwaway777 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Good : ) I know it's probably a weird question to ask on a suicide forum... but I don't want anyone to go out suffering.
Did you lose too much blood ?
I didn't lose very much blood at all.

Reactions: throwaway777, Weeping Garbage Can, Dead_Inside and 1 other person
Dead_Inside

Dead_Inside

Wizard
Jul 2, 2018
I didn't lose very much blood at all.
Ok. Good. Don't want to have a stroke or some bad consequence when you are not ready to leave. Shock can set in really quick and is different for each person....

Reactions: throwaway777, Anon1337 and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
I feel sorry for you. :( I used to cut before. It's a painful place to be in..That we feel the need to do self-harm to cope. *Hugs

Reactions: Throwaway563078 and Anon1337
worldexploder

worldexploder

Visionary
Sep 19, 2018
Damn that's a deep cut buddy. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Do you you ever take care of your cuts so they won't get infected?

Reactions: Throwaway563078
C

Couchking

~
May 29, 2018
This would never work as a method.

Reactions: Anon1337
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
Damn that's a deep cut buddy. I'm sorry you're in so much pain. Do you you ever take care of your cuts so they won't get infected?
Yes I use paper stitches on the big ones.

Reactions: worldexploder
A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
removed
removed

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: worldexploder
D

Donewith_

Elementalist
Sep 28, 2018
Good to know you are stopping it. It feels bad,hurts to see actually. Also others said, improperly covered wounds are to be fixed well (bandages). You can try to write like.. Whenever you feel to vent, put it on the paper, express everything on it. It worked for me, I write that way when I am sad..Just all the words that flow out. I'll keep to myself usually, so it works for me.

Reactions: Anon1337
TAW122

TAW122

Emissary of the right to die.
Aug 30, 2018
I'm thinking the reason for fainting could be two or three possibilities: Do you have an aversion to seeing blood? I know there are some people who freak out and pass out at the sight of blood. What about the pain being too much to bear that your body's instinct is to pass out (I think it has something to do with the vagus nerve perhaps?)? Finally, there could be a sudden drop in heart rate and blood pressure after you cut, which causes you to faint (this happens to people who are getting their blood drawn).

Anyways, I'm glad that you have a coping mechanism and if you are just relieving mental pain through cutting, would cutting more shallow be an option?

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018
I'm thinking the reason for fainting could be two or three possibilities: Do you have an aversion to seeing blood? I know there are some people who freak out and pass out at the sight of blood. What about the pain being too much to bear that your body's instinct is to pass out (I think it has something to do with the vagus nerve perhaps?)? Finally, there could be a sudden drop in heart rate and blood pressure after you cut, which causes you to faint (this happens to people who are getting their blood drawn).

Anyways, I'm glad that you have a coping mechanism and if you are just relieving mental pain through cutting, would cutting more shallow be an option?
Wrist cutting makes me cringe. That's why I don't normally cut my wrist.

A

Anon1337

Mage
Oct 1, 2018

I will try and cut more shallow and if possible not at all.