musicalpriest

musicalpriest

Sep 16, 2020
Hey there.

Your feelings are valid. I just wanted to know if you knew about AmeriCorps? It's technically "volunteering", but it could lead to some development for you. I would recommend looking into AmeriCorps State/National where you can volunteer 20 hours a week. You also can make some extra money, and since AmeriCorps isn't taxable income; you can still keep your Medicaid and social security (I'm pretty sure).

Would you be interested in doing something like that? I would recommend you look into it, if it's available where you live.

• Love
Reactions: Torbasco and Chupacabra 44
Niirvana

Niirvana

♥Soon♥
Sep 18, 2020
The last counselor I was with diagnosed me with schizophrenia, though it was a long time ago and I can't vouch for their accuracy, it's probably some form of autism or schizoid disorder. I wish I had a proper diagnosis but my psychiatrist doesn't give a single damn about anything but prescribing antidepressants
So did you have hallucinations or did you hear voices?

Mr2005

Mr2005

Don't shoot the messenger, give me the gun
Sep 25, 2018
I've been a NEET for 8 years now, doing nothing particularly productive besides always planning to die. I wasted days, then months, then years... Just time spend doing nothing, isolated alone in my room. The only saving grace being the SSI payments I recieve for my mental shortcomings which help pay for my own food and limited hobbies. But, now I'm 26, with a horribly neglected physical health and no usable career knowledge whatsoever. I feel like I wasted too much time and I can never fix it. Any amount of physical activity exhausts extremely quickly, and my mental disability makes it hard to learn and follow instructions safely. Am I just doomed to do nothing at all with my life? Every day is so torturingly monotonous. I can't learn new things easily, and I have a resistance to change that's difficulty to get through. I probably deserve this kind of guilt-ridden fate by pursuing such a hedonistic lifestyle in the first place. I am the worst possible disappoint to a parent.

I just dont know if it'll ever work out. I tried to work at a job twice before, but I was nowhere near physically capable for them and collapsed.

God I miss my friends, i haven't contacted them since my mental breakdown, but i just keep feeling that they don't deserve to see me in such a sorry pathetic state after all I did to worry them. I don't know what to do. If nothing changes, I might CTB in the coming weeks.
My heart's just been racing so hard today, with painful memories flashing back now and then to bring back the pain in my chest. I don't think I'll ever be with anyone ever again. I'll never be good enough, I'll never be adequate...
I get you. I've done the same thing only I'm 34 now. Can I ask have you had the internet all this time? I feel it would have made a world of difference but I could just be deluding myself. The good news is you will still find someone, I did.