• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
It's a street dealer (I've had good experiences with street dealers using Telegram before for benzos and opioids). He claims to have heroin and Nembutal among other things. I'm asking him questions. Do you think that N is legit? What questions should I ask?

AR3S_

AR3S_

Forceful bliss
May 22, 2024
It's a street dealer (I've had good experiences with street dealers using Telegram before for benzos and opioids). He claims to have heroin and Nembutal among other things. I'm asking him questions. Do you think that N is legit? What questions should I ask?
I would be careful using Telegram full stop.
Also keep an eye on how they're asking you to transfer the money. The majority of sources on Telegram are scams, partly out of experience and furthermore what I learned talking to other people that tried sourcing through there.
Keep your wits to you :)

Reactions: Forveleth
F

Forveleth

I knew I forgot to do something when I was 15...
Mar 26, 2024
N is a scam. It's not even manufactured anymore under that brand name. Unless it's a slang term or something I'm not hip on the street stuff. You can't even get this stuff on the dark web so I'm going to guess it's a scam.

Reactions: divinemistress36 and CelestialDiana
KillingPain267

KillingPain267

Arcanist
Apr 15, 2024
I would be careful using Telegram full stop.
Also keep an eye on how they're asking you to transfer the money. The majority of sources on Telegram are scams, partly out of experience and furthermore what I learned talking to other people that tried sourcing through there.
Keep your wits to you :)
Yes, I draw my line at non-cash and non-personal meetup. Otherwise I've gotten various benzos, opioids, pregabalin and sleeping pills without issue.