• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

19andOverdue

19andOverdue

Jun 12, 2022
I'm crippling from hellish consiousness and benzo downers are the only thing that stops my demented awareness and brings me momentary relief. I didn't trust my vendor today so I backed out and now I'm in neruological, physical, and emotional crisis. I'm regressing to my primal self harm coping mechanisms. Banging my head against anything and cutting the skin in between my fingers till I can stretch them apart. I'm going absolutely psychotic

Reactions: nosoul
Gotstobegoodstuff

Gotstobegoodstuff

Apr 1, 2023
Just try to distract yourself as much as possible, as you already are I know man :(, but just more and with less self-harm. Self harm will just feed into it, find something like a favorite show or workout - working out with weights or basic training till you can't think or barely move.. it will help. I have a lot of experience with withdrawal from methamphetamine and other hardcore drugs.. so trust me this will help. Using self harm methods will make your subconscious somewhat depressed and that will bleed into your conscious. Working out till you can barely move is the same as cutting yourself just a natural way and it breaks and tears your muscle's - like with how your cutting and tearing your skin. The only difference is you'll feel more positive with the work out distraction - after that find a show man, there are good enough shows to distract you. Hope this helps

Reactions: 19andOverdue and strawberryjampan
LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Illuminated
Jul 23, 2022
Do you want to share about what going on and what you're struggling with?

bloop714

bloop714

Mar 26, 2023
Yeah as @Gotstosaid, try working out till you pass out or just run or walk, till you can't do it

Reactions: Gotstobegoodstuff, 19andOverdue and strawberryjampan
T

thisiswhoiam-

-
Mar 21, 2023
You need something for benzo withdrawals. Pregabalin, long-acting benzo like diazepam, maybe depakine. Unless that's not what's happening.

D

Danielwc

Mar 21, 2023
It's a terrible idea to go cold turkey on benzos. It can kill you. If you can't taper off safely then you can use alcohol as it has very similar effects. Drugs are very appealing because they do seem to be the perfect answer to our problems. They are a bright shining lie though, whatever they offer is only temporary and if we use them enough they just become another problem. All addictions start with positive reinforcement and descend into negative reinforcement.

Reactions: Gotstobegoodstuff and 19andOverdue
H

HAKMKS

Praying things get better
May 29, 2023
You need something for benzo withdrawals. Pregabalin, long-acting benzo like diazepam, maybe depakine. Unless that's not what's happening.
Pregab won't help for benzo withdrawals