emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
i don't know if my "best friend" even wants to be my best friend anymore. we haven't had a real conversation in a while, almost every time i message him there's no response.

if he really is never going to talk to me again, i'm glad he ejected such a disgusting human from his life. i hope he's happier when i'm not there to bother him anymore. no matter how badly my heart hurts i just hope that the happiness missing from me goes to him instead.

i care about him so much, probably to an unhealthy extent. all i want is for him to be happy. that's all i want

• Love
Reactions: kunikuzushi and flowers in the mist
Ethernatuskoi

Ethernatuskoi

Life is a very bad joke
Oct 24, 2023
Something similar happened to me recently. I was talking to a girl online about 5 years ago. We never really got to see each other in real life and the most we knew was each other's names and where the other lived, that's all. I was there to help her and listen to their problems, in the same way that she was there to listen to me too, but this month i ended up loosing contact with her and i admit that i am really sad because of this loss. She was a really great friend, we had great trust in each other and she was probably the only girl who ever liked me precisely because i was who i was, that is, she wasn't superficial or anything like that and i admired that in her. But now it's over, i've lost contact with her forever and there's nothing more i can do. Anyway, i hope she's okay.

I just wish i had said goodbye to her properly before we lost contact. I would have liked to have said more things to her... i would have liked to have told her that i liked her more than a friend, but in the end i never had the courage to do that and now there are no more chances for my unhappiness.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: kunikuzushi, Enlighten, SMmetalhead36 and 1 other person
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
i don't know if my "best friend" even wants to be my best friend anymore. we haven't had a real conversation in a while, almost every time i message him there's no response.

if he really is never going to talk to me again, i'm glad he ejected such a disgusting human from his life. i hope he's happier when i'm not there to bother him anymore. no matter how badly my heart hurts i just hope that the happiness missing from me goes to him instead.

i care about him so much, probably to an unhealthy extent. all i want is for him to be happy. that's all i want
That's not just okay, you deserve love and affection as well :heart:

• Hugs
Reactions: F&Inside and Serial Experi Pain
Serial Experi Pain

Serial Experi Pain

I hate me more :P
Sep 12, 2023
exact whole ass mood...

Enlighten

Enlighten

I am here for you
Sep 29, 2023
It's good that you care for him, but you should always put yourself first. The fact he ignores you doesn't promise much good & might even give you false hope.
I hope you will find people who appreciate your care and reciprocate those feelings.

F&Inside

F&Inside

🌊🌊🌊
Aug 9, 2023
Hi. Honestly, if someone doesn't love us back or doesn't want our friendship, the best thing to do is to move on with people who do love us instead of wasting more time with someone who doesn't. We have to realize something so simple and save our feelings for those who do reciprocate.
Best whises.

emptymiku

emptymiku

bokura wa inochi ni kirawarete iru
Mar 27, 2023
update: we talked a little yesterday, i eventually admitted i had depression