BBY

BBY

Done for.
Feb 18, 2023
I was in a group of people for a Fandom I liked and I really began to cherish them. Idk why but I kinda noticed that sometimes they'd ignore what I would say or just give short responses and in the span of 2 days it bothered me a lot??? So I just ran away. Left the group and unfriended them on everything I could remember to. Now they have stopped talking to me and I just feel so lonely. I feel so desperate to talk to someone, anyone really. I know they sometimes wouldn't reply but I could always pop my head into the server and say something I thought of. Now I can't.
I feel so stupid for ruining something that was otherwise good.. self sabotage sucks so bad. I feel so pathetic.
Sorry if this isn't really comprehensive I just needed to scream into the void.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, imissmykitten, cgrtt.brns and 3 others
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
Sometimes it's difficult to know what people really think of you.
Especially when you haven't known them for long.
If their behaviour wasn't directly toxic towards you then I wouldn't let it bother you too much.
A lot of people are just too preoccupied with what's going on in their heads these days to strike up a meaningful dialogue etc.
But I know what you mean about self-sabotage: I do this myself.
I think it is because I am insecure, and also expect too much of people.
I've ruined one very special relationship because of this.
It happens, we are only human.
So sorry you are going through this.

Reactions: BBY and Praestat_Mori
Solitudeseeker

Solitudeseeker

Jun 3, 2023
you poor thing. the sad reality is, we are human beings with human errors,as much as the modern world wants us to be this way. we will never be flawless. we are beautiful creation with a soul and emotions.,i am speaking from a point of experience here. if they were true friends they would incorporate you in casual conversations and not ignore or turn you away with lack luster responses(maybe my response is overreacting buut). some day you will find a group who will cherish you as you cherish them <3 remember the world is a vast place where people will come and go,no matter how much you love them or they love you. i hope some day you find the unconditional love <3

• Love
Reactions: Forever Sleep, The anhedonic one and BBY
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's just the reality that you cannot trust and rely on people in this cruel world, I think it's for the best to avoid people like that anyway, they don't really sound like friends. It's true that in this world humans very often just create more suffering and problems so I see it as personally being better to avoid them.

Reactions: BBY
cgrtt.brns

cgrtt.brns

wandering ghost (he/him)
Apr 19, 2023
i relate a lot to this, im sorry you had to go through that. ive run away from every friend/friend group ive ever had because i always feel im ignored or not good enough. no matter what i say im always ignored or brushed away, its like theres something wrong with me. i dont know what im saying or doing wrong. i dont know how to get people to acknowledge my existence. its so hard especially when i already feel that my existence is pointless and a burden. being ignored by everyone just supports my own thoughts about myself. sending you hugs if you need them <3

• Love
Reactions: BBY and imissmykitten