U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
I can't even kill myself if I wanted to. Something as simple as ingesting SN (a mixed drink) I can't even do. So now I have to live life whether I like it or not. I have to go to college whether I like it or not. I have to deal with my suicidal tendencies every day whether I like it or not. What a painful life. Can't wait for it to end.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: Shivali, Source Energy, leaf23 and 1 other person
Lamentice

Lamentice

Sayonara
Mar 27, 2023
</3 That's so fucking horribly heart breaking... Having to live an entire life.. knowing every moment that you don't want it, but can't leave is torture. Miserably unbearable torture.

• Hugs
Reactions: leaf23
U

ultrasharpy123456

Wizard
Aug 18, 2022
</3 That's so fucking horribly heart breaking... Having to live an entire life.. knowing every moment that you don't want it, but can't leave is torture. Miserably unbearable torture.
yeah it's awful we're all just suffering here

Reactions: Lamentice
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I do understand that it certainly is so horrible feeling trapped here, but at least you have the option of a way to exit. I think that those who have the option of SN are fortunate, but still even if one is completely aware of the fact that suicide is the most logical option they are still programmed to survive, it's like the survival instinct exists just to prolong our suffering. But it's true that death is the only comfort in such an awful, cruel world, just being conscious and aware makes the thought of not existing sound so incredibly appealing to me.

Reactions: ultrasharpy123456