• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

H

Hahem

Knows too much
Feb 4, 2023
I want to die, everyone wants me to die, they wanna kill me, everybody knew it all along, they fucking knew it, but no one gave a shit, and honestly, they were right, I'm just a weakling, natural selection would get me in nature, I'm just leeching off, I'm too weak to do anything. They are gonna get me jimmy, tough luck. And I'm fucked. But I think ahead, I have the SN ready and the antiemetic. I'm ready to die...

But... do you wanna know the worst part? I'll keep it real. Deep down I wish things were different, deep down I know happiness is possible, and that's the thing that hurts, it's seeing people being happy and realizing you're never gonna get that, or , if you could, you're just too weak to do it: that's the part that hurts the most. Deep down I feel like I could be much more you know, maybe if I could somehow recover I could contribute to the community, I could help people, love and finally be loved. Maybe I could become a mathematician as I always wanted, I could contribute to society and help others with my knowledge. Maybe I could really be something good. But instead I am here, and that's what hurts the most.
Really, I don't know how I'm getting out of this one...

• Hugs
Reactions: oroboros, Unknown21, Kurai and 2 others
Chronicallyunwell

Chronicallyunwell

Aug 9, 2024
Please
I want to die, everyone wants me to die, they wanna kill me, everybody knew it all along, they fucking knew it, but no one gave a shit, and honestly, they were right, I'm just a weakling, natural selection would get me in nature, I'm just leeching off, I'm too weak to do anything. They are gonna get me jimmy, tough luck. And I'm fucked. But I think ahead, I have the SN ready and the antiemetic. I'm ready to die...

But... do you wanna know the worst part? I'll keep it real. Deep down I wish things were different, deep down I know happiness is possible, and that's the thing that hurts, it's seeing people being happy and realizing you're never gonna get that, or , if you could, you're just too weak to do it: that's the part that hurts the most. Deep down I feel like I could be much more you know, maybe if I could somehow recover I could contribute to the community, I could help people, love and finally be loved. Maybe I could become a mathematician as I always wanted, I could contribute to society and help others with my knowledge. Maybe I could really be something good. But instead I am here, and that's what hurts the most.
Really, I don't know how I'm getting out of this one...
Please read my story and reconsider, im in agony and living on pain meds. Your life can change and think again, just don't.

Reactions: suffering_mo_7 and divinemistress36