• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

T

The Unpenetrated

Mar 1, 2023
Hello friend. Maybe just tell them you are trying to craft something you gonna sell online to try to make money? Sure there are lots of things one can make with gorilla tapes, right? Maybe buy other materials too just to make sure they don't suspect that it's for anything else.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Hello friend. Maybe just tell them you are trying to craft something you gonna sell online to try to make money? Sure there are lots of things one can make with gorilla tapes, right? Maybe buy other materials too just to make sure they don't suspect that it's for anything else.
I am usually in front of my pc the whole time and non creative.
And also where can I even sell self made art like that? If I use that excuse I must be prepared on what to say.

T

The Unpenetrated

Mar 1, 2023
I am usually in front of my pc the whole time and non creative.
And also where can I even sell self made art like that? If I use that excuse I must be prepared on what to say.
Sell it online through Ebay or Amazon or whatever E-commerce platform is used in your country. My sister spent years selling stuff she never touched as a dropshipper so it's not too unbelievable of an excuse. It's not hard to sell stuff online these days. Try to actually make the stuff (or even sell them) just to make them believe your excuses.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Sell it online through Ebay or Amazon or whatever E-commerce platform is used in your country. My sister spent years selling stuff she never touched as a dropshipper so it's not too unbelievable of an excuse. It's not hard to sell stuff online these days. Try to actually make the stuff (or even sell them) just to make them believe your excuses.
What kind of art could I make?

T

The Unpenetrated

Mar 1, 2023
What kind of art could I make?
That's the hard part, I don't exactly know. I will have to do some research. Not to mention I don't know what might suit you so you have to look for it as well.

T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
I can feel the desperation and urgency in your words HopefulSleep. All I ask is consider all variables, recognise that you may be rushing things. The male brain is not fully developed until around 27. I'm not saying to wait until then, or telling you to do anything. I relate to your trauma, I have been abused and seen death from a young age.

I just want to make a statement to everybody including the OP. When others caution against things due to someone's age, it is out of empathy. We care how you live or die. This is not against pro-choice, this is caring enough to ensure a considered choice. I am pro-choice, not pro-life, not pro-death. To all of you who try to weaponise the term pro-life and have no regard for another's well-being in making a well considered choice, you disgust me.

Sorry to detract from your original question HopefulSleep, I had to speak my mind.

If you can't come up with a reasonable excuse for the gorilla tape on your own, pick something believable. You could say that friend of yours told you to get it, anything but the truth would be acceptable to you I imagine. Especially if you admit to something lesser that would get you in trouble, your parents will believe it.

• Hmph!
  • Love
Reactions: Kittzuni, PurpleParadigm, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 1 other person
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
All I ask is consider all variables, recognise that you may be rushing things. The male brain is not fully developed until around 27. I'm not saying to wait until then, or telling you to do anything.
Which other method could I do?
My initial plan was to do it with inert gas but no way to smuggle that to my home and I have no excuse to go to a hotel or money therefore.
The other option would be to find someone near me who shares their method with me, if not that then I will go with night night, I don't want to get a job just to end my life I have too much social anxiety for that.
When others caution against things due to someone's age, it is out of empathy.
I still don't understand why my age should be a problem here.
If you can't come up with a reasonable excuse for the gorilla tape on your own, pick something believable. You could say that friend of yours told you to get it, anything but the truth would be acceptable to you I imagine. Especially if you admit to something lesser that would get you in trouble, your parents will believe it.
I will think about it and maybe someone else comes up with a good idea.

T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
Which other method could I do?
My initial plan was to do it with inert gas but no way to smuggle that to my home and I have no excuse to go to a hotel or money therefore.
The other option would be to find someone near me who shares their method with me, if not that then I will go with night night, I don't want to get a job just to end my life I have too much social anxiety for that.

I will think about it and maybe someone else comes up with a good idea.
Don't worry about your age, others are concerned over it, but it's irrelevant as long as everything is meticulously planned to achieve whatever you are certain you want. It does concern me that you don't understand why people are worried and hoping you're making the right decision though. It makes me wonder what else you might not understand. Immaturity does not see its own immaturity.

If you're truly asking for my real advice I will give it to you.

Like I said, things must be meticulously planned and you must be certain of what you want. Throughout this entire thread you've proven to me that you cannot plan even a basic thing, you continue to ask others to make simple decisions for you. You are not certain of anything.
So let me tell you what to do right now, and I say this out of compassion. Stop this right now until you have a real method, because I SWEAR TO GOD I truly believe you are setting yourself up for failure. Take a step back and reconsider your actions or risk the consequences of fucking up the last thing you'll ever do. That's all I have to say, take it or leave it, good luck to you.

• Love
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Kittzuni, katagiri83, PurpleParadigm and 1 other person
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Pedos should be put to death. Stalin once infamously stated that if there is no person, there is no problem. For abusers seeing their victims die tends to bring a massive relief, that's why they either kill their victims or keep them under control. The way I've seen people overcome this is time, stubborness and not seeing yourself as lesser for what happened to you. In developed countries like Germany there should significant progress made to remove stigma from victims and give them the support they need.

Suicide methods that work reliably, as far as I can see here, are N, SN, Nitrogen. In some EU countries SN is still available. Once again, I would absolutely not recommend any ad-hoc methods that revolve around restricting oxygen supply to the brain. If these are attempted, they must be practiced and prepared with full understanding of the process and plenty of trial and error. What concerns users here (apart from the two freaks with a fetish who are harassing me) is that you are rushing things a lot and are in distress, with little room to properly prepare.

As for infrastructure suicide. I worked with critical infrastructure, know people who work on trains/rails. Don't fuck with infrastructure man. Train decap I see most often in Italy. Don't know why.

Last edited:
  • Hmph!
Reactions: Kittzuni and RoundaboutResolved
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Take your own damn advice and go back to the pit of degenerates.
Did you forget to swap accounts or something? What an absolute clown. 🤡

Reactions: Rocinante
Unwr!tten

Unwr!tten

Saltier than SN
Apr 10, 2023
What country are you in? In the US, it's mega illigsl for your parents to open your mail if you're 18.

Reactions: lachrymost
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
Pedos should be put to death. Stalin once infamously stated that if there is no person, there is no problem.
I don't think quoting stalin is a good idea, one of the worst person that ever existed.
Besides that it is sadly hard to proof abuse so in the end someone innocent might even get killed if we would have death penalty.
For abusers seeing their victims die tends to bring a massive relief, that's why they either kill their victims or keep them under control.
I would prefer to punish my abusers before I kill myself but that would be 100 times harder than just killing myself and in the end it doesn't matter as long as I am dead.
The way I've seen people overcome this is time, stubborness and not seeing yourself as lesser for what happened to you. In developed countries like Germany there should significant progress made to remove stigma from victims and give them the support they need.
Every fucking time people say me I need professional help but in my experience therapists just talk nonsense, "go out more often", "do more things with friends" (I don't have friends cause people think I am weird) etc. it is just idiotic and the only thing they care for is that I don't kill myself.
Suicide methods that work reliably, as far as I can see here, are N, SN, Nitrogen.
N is impossible to get now.
Nitrogen is expensive and hard to transport to my home.
SN takes too long and seems uncomfortable but I can maybe do it with a partner in their apartment but if it doesn't work for me for some reason I am really fucked and get consequences when they link me to two others suicide.
I would absolutely not recommend any ad-hoc methods that revolve around restricting oxygen supply to the brain. If these are attempted, they must be practiced and prepared with full understanding of the process and plenty of trial and error. What concerns users here (apart from the two freaks with a fetish who are harassing me) is that you are rushing things a lot and are in distress, with little room to properly prepare.
I am currently doing my research and test it, I don't rush things I just want it to happen as fast as possible.
Could you give me some facts on why night night or partial hanging should be more dangerous than SN?
As for infrastructure suicide. I worked with critical infrastructure, know people who work on trains/rails. Don't fuck with infrastructure man. Train decap I see most often in Italy. Don't know why.
Yea I wouldn't do train suicide, I planned it two times but was too scared of the thought of my body being decapitated under the train.
This method is painful for the people who choose it and most people aren't used to seeing people die so they will also get mentally hurt, thanks pro lifers.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
Did you forget to swap accounts or something? What an absolute clown. 🤡
I'm not the harlequin in your mirror. Need some glass cleaner? You can't see that shit if it's clouded in delusion and denial.

HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
What country are you in? In the US, it's mega illigsl for your parents to open your mail if you're 18.
I am in germany and even if it is illegal I don't mess with my mother in the end she will drop me out of the apartment and then I am more fucked.

K

Kittzuni

Pull u close & OD, I'll love u 'til I'm comatose.
May 7, 2023
This thread was a rollercoaster so I don't even know where to begin.

I generally couldn't agree more with most of the things PurpleParadigm and Twistedliesinside said.

One thing that sticks out to me is this comment though:
It sums up why OP comes off as extremly impulsive and immature. We are not just concerned because of OPs age alone. It's a combination of different factors. At least in my eyes it's OPs reactions, behavior, uncertainty and failure to provide any good counter arguments.

I do however understand that OP simply doesn't get that because they aren't mature enough to do so, which honestly saddens me.

@OP on an advice standpoint I'd say switch to another method, this one doesn't seem like it's the right fit for you due to several reasons that were already explained by others in this thread thoroughly. If jumping/train/SN is not an option for you, why do really think night night is the better alternative?

I get that and I admire your compassion but I personally would put my own needs and wants before a strangers. Train and subway drivers are trained for this. It's literally a requirement in their job description, at least in my country. You can reduce the harm that's caused by going at night to a remote area.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: PurpleParadigm and Twistedliesinside
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
It sums up why OP comes off as extremly impulsive and immature. We are not just concerned because of OPs age alone. It's a combination of different factors. At least in my eyes it's OPs reactions, behavior, uncertainty and failure to provide any good counter arguments.
I wouldn't call this impulsive, I test the method before and I plan it, I just don't want to live any longer.
Which exact counter arguments do you find not good?
I do however understand that OP simply doesn't get that because they aren't mature enough to do so, which honestly saddens me.
I just don't focus on anything that doesn't help me in any way to die.
@OP on an advice standpoint I'd say switch to another method, this one doesn't seem like it's the right fit for you due to several reasons that were already explained by others in this thread thoroughly.
What else should I do?
If jumping/train/SN is not an option for you, why do really think night night is the better alternative?
If done correctly it shouldn't be very painful and I can do it at my home in which I feel more comfortable than elsewhere.

Reactions: unnormal9
Dot

Dot

Globl mod | Info abt typng styl on prfle.
Sep 26, 2021
Polite remindr tht OP = 18 y/o & = legl ag of majorty s/ commntng on thr ag & mturity = jst infantilisng thm

Howevr thre = nothng wrng wth pointng out flaws in a methd & advce fr harm reductn s/ pls stp th/ nme-callng of membrs wh/ r tryn2 d/ tht

N.e1 strugglng wth eithr sde of ths issu = remindd 2 read th/ princples of th/ frum

Reactions: PurpleParadigm, HopefulSleep and RaphtaliaTwoAnimals
PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
I get that and I admire your compassion but I personally would put my own needs and wants before a strangers. Train and subway drivers are trained for this. It's literally a requirement in their job description, at least in my country. You can reduce the harm that's caused by going at night to a remote area.
Hey, thank you, and I do factor this is but I stopped bringing this up in my posts for the reasons you have mentioned. That said no amount of training will prepare you for witnessing someone suicide.

The danger I highlight is primerely coming from the environment itself. Rail tracks or any such infrastructure in general is extremely dangerous. Not only is there a high chance of being caught, you are very likely to get severely injured in the process but survive. Further hindering your quality of life and ability to CTB.

Polite remindr tht OP = 18 y/o & = legl ag of majorty s/ commntng on thr ag & mturity = jst infantilisng thm

Howevr thre = nothng wrng wth pointng out flaws in a methd & advce fr harm reductn s/ pls stp th/ nme-callng of membrs wh/ r tryn2 d/ tht

N.e1 strugglng wth eithr sde of ths issu = remindd 2 read th/ princples of th/ frum
Thanks for the intervention. It was bizarre to be bombarded by hate on this forum all of a sudden.

I wanted to point out that it wasn't as much infantalisation as young age combined with certain red flags such as not caring about pain, discomfort, injury. Anyone who dealt with extreme pain will tell you that when it comes, you absolutely will care.

Finally, the reason why I brought up Stalin was to show an example of a violent predator and their view of their victims - victim dead? Big burden off their chest, especially if they went unpunished.

unnormal9

unnormal9

SOLDIER T.
Apr 12, 2023
It sums up why OP comes off as extremly impulsive and immature
It doesn't fucking matter as its not your decision to make at the end of the day. This is reality. You sum, think, ponder all the hell you want.
Thanks for the intervention. It was bizarre to be bombarded by hate on this forum all of a sudden.
Truth is not hate in eyes of reality.

PurpleParadigm

PurpleParadigm

The glow is an illusion
Mar 22, 2023
Truth certainly isn't an angry emoji x20 lol.

avaruus

avaruus

loser · gone very soon
Aug 17, 2022
night night is super unreliable, its just much much worse version of hanging, its like shooting yourself with 22. to your chest, instead of with 9mm to the head
just go with partial hanging

• Love
Reactions: Rhizomorph1
HopefulSleep

HopefulSleep

Wants to sleep
Apr 24, 2023
You have convinced me, night night isn't good, I will probably ctb with bdo and rc benzos in a good private location.
But I will still research on partial hanging as a last resort.

Reactions: RoundaboutResolved