• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
i am at the end of the road. I'm exhausted and I can't/don't want to keep going. My panic attacks are worse, I can barely breathe, the thoughts in my head are so negative. I'm alone - lonely, I don't want to live like this anymore. All I do is cry. sorrry ...................

• Hugs
  • Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Zebulon, Raindancer, thewalkingdread and 11 others
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
You don't need to be sorry. That's what this site is here for- to vent and express what we can't do anywhere else. I'm sorry you are in such a low place. I don't think this time of year helps either. I've never much liked the New Year period. Too much looking back and forward with shit in both directions!

Reactions: Tears in Rain, annointed_towers, Immensevoid and 3 others
BlazingBob

BlazingBob

I'm still here b/c of my dogs
Oct 28, 2021
I completely understand. I'm experiencing the same things.

Reactions: Immensevoid
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It certainly is so dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence with no straightforward way to just die in peace. But anyway I wish you the best.

Reactions: Immensevoid
M

MBG

Experienced
Jul 14, 2023
Have you sought out help from therapist, psychologist or psychiatrist?
i am at the end of the road. I'm exhausted and I can't/don't want to keep going. My panic attacks are worse, I can barely breathe, the thoughts in my head are so negative. I'm alone - lonely, I don't want to live like this anymore. All I do is cry. sorrry ...................
Sounds like you're in a horrible place. I have no idea if they'd help with panic attacks, but you may want to look into psychedelics. Over the past decade there's been a lot of research showing help with anxiety, PTSD, depression, even treatment resistant depression. If it's a choice between jumping somewhere or taking a magic mushroom "trip," take the trip. You can always jump later if you still want to.

P

Praestat_Mori

Mori praestat, quam haec pati!
May 21, 2023
I'm sorry that you have to suffer so much. I send a BIG virtual HUG your way!

T

the old man

Dec 23, 2023
I've been following your posts for a while now and while I cannot place myself in your shoes and feel your pain,sorrow and despair I genuinely feel for you, I really do, but as forever sleep says this is the place at least where you can openly vent frustrations and discuss exactly how you feel and your thoughts without being judged, or condemned by " society " for feeling the way you do. You never have to apologise to anyone on here, we understand.

Reactions: Twntysix and Tears in Rain
Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
I've been following your posts for a while now and while I cannot place myself in your shoes and feel your pain,sorrow and despair I genuinely feel for you, I really do, but as forever sleep says this is the place at least where you can openly vent frustrations and discuss exactly how you feel and your thoughts without being judged, or condemned by " society " for feeling the way you do. You never have to apologise to anyone on here, we understand.
Thank u

Zebulon

Zebulon

The loneliness is killing me
Jul 30, 2023
You described my feelings better than I could. As someone with social phobia, I'm spiraling into a vicious cycle of not going outside and than hating myself for not going outside which makes it even harder to go outside etc.
I feel like im deeply sad, but feel nothing at the same time. Cant really explain that feeling

Unattainable666

Unattainable666

Enlightened
Mar 31, 2023
You described my feelings better than I could. As someone with social phobia, I'm spiraling into a vicious cycle of not going outside and than hating myself for not going outside which makes it even harder to go outside etc.
I feel like im deeply sad, but feel nothing at the same time. Cant really explain that feeling
I'm so sorry that you are in such pain. Please know I'm thinking of you. It makes me so sad that so many are hurting.

• Love
Reactions: Zebulon