• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

cryst

cryst

Sad and gender confused |She/Her|
Feb 7, 2023
For context, I'm closely monitored and I'm also not allowed to leave to get anything because last time I said that I was "going to go for a walk" I ran away with intentions to never come back home ever. So I'm not very trusted and a lot of things I could use to harm myself are hidden. I have no access to knives or rope, I can't go anywhere alone, and I have almost no money, so that pretty much rules out most methods. I don't know what my options are. Maybe starvation or taking a lot of cold medicine. Like the type of cold medicine that has extra stuff in it that's bad in high doses? I don't have much but I'm so done with life and need to do it somehow. Also how would I say goodbye to my loved ones. Like my close friends and such? Any suggestions on methods that are realistic for my situation would be appreciated.

• Hugs
Reactions: Huntfish34
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
At least the way that I see it, it's pretty much impossible to ctb if you are being so closely monitored. It would probably just fail taking the cold medication, as if that was a reliable method I'm pretty sure that it would be discussed on here and be in the suicide resource compilation. Sadly suicide is simply not that straightforward and if I had a good answer I would already be gone at this point. I just think that all that anyone can do with methods, is do their own research to decide what is best for themselves, and with saying farewell I would write notes to act as an explanation.
I wish you the best of luck.

M

morgzfreeman2345

Feb 14, 2023
Tough situation, I wish I had more insight for you. There will be more freedoms in time should the desire persist.