apearl

apearl

mitski fan
Sep 25, 2023
I've been chronically lonely for years but its been really getting to me. I have no friends that care about me but I at least could say I had my family. That was until my sister moved back in and now I feel not welcome to go back home from university. (not her fault) I feel like I have zero support systems to talk too and I still haven't been able to get medicated. I don't talk to people. Here at uni no one cares/knows about me. I feel like this loneliness is driving me insane. I just want to die already. I feel so awful all the time.

• Hugs
Reactions: NeedAnEscape, WonderingSoul, qsocdu and 7 others
ipmanwc0

ipmanwc0

I'll wait for you ❤️
Sep 15, 2023
You can pm me if you would like someone to talk to!

• Love
Reactions: undecided and DeadlineDialer
DeadlineDialer

DeadlineDialer

Traversing the grid of death
Sep 20, 2023
Ay a fellow Mitski enjoyer, respect. If you wanna discuss some music my pms are open as well.

• Love
Reactions: undecided
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I understand that loneliness really can be painful for so many who exist here, it's dreadful how people have to suffer so much in this existence. But anyway best wishes.

Q

qsocdu

Oct 9, 2022
The worst for me is being lonely, getting myself up to know new people, than getting disappointed again, idk wtf is wrong with me and I gave up trying to know what it is

L

letmejoindeath

Kill me
Oct 15, 2023
I don't understand why so many people are on "medication" when some of us are depressed because of rational things.

The world has already failed us by even suggesting medication will magically fix actual problems in our lives. Or that you are mentally I'll because you are depressed that you can't solve any of your problems.

How is being depressed about rational things mental illness? If those rational issues will never change and we have to accept that then let us ctb. I accept it.

Reactions: foreverfalling