• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

death's lover

death's lover

Jan 14, 2023
Can you guys suggest good sleeping pils that I can OD on? And how much do I need to take? Do you have seizures after that? Is it better to od on an empty stomach?

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
Phenobarbital, trying to OD on anything other than barbiturates (including benzos) is a waste of time. We're not in the 60s anymore (unfortunately).

Reactions: stermc and death's lover
Shadowlord900

Shadowlord900

Seeker of Darkness
Sep 29, 2022
Just to warn you if you plan on ODing on Phenobarbital, you need to make sure you can't be found for ideally a week, since it can take up to 3 days for Pheno to make you CTB.

Also the highest I've ever read someone surviving on ODing on Pheno is 16g, so you likely need 17g to guarantee CTB.

Reactions: Tricondyla ledouxi and Falseunderworld
death's lover

death's lover

Jan 14, 2023
Just to warn you if you plan on ODing on Phenobarbital, you need to make sure you can't be found for ideally a week, since it can take up to 3 days for Pheno to make you CTB.

Also the highest I've ever read someone surviving on ODing on Pheno is 16g, so you likely need 17g to guarantee CTB.
I saw that there are others that have barbiturates as well like Methohexital, pentobarbital, etc. Would they also work?

H

hapiniuier

Jan 1, 2023
I saw that there are others that have barbiturates as well like Methohexital, pentobarbital, etc. Would they also work?
Of course they would work, especially pentobarbital. It's the (in)famous Nembutal or N. There's just one small problem - nobody in the world seems willing or able to share it.

sheepgirl

sheepgirl

-
Aug 11, 2018
I took a massive overdose of quetiapine, codeine and alcohol a few years ago as a suicide attempt. I was unconscious within about 20 minutes but I got saved and ended up on life support, partially my own fault for not 100% planning things properly. Was completely peaceful and painless aside from insane tachycardia, I would 100% do it again if I could get the meds

xyz1232014

xyz1232014

Ready 2 CTB
Jan 25, 2023
I thought about this and I have to say, with the way sleeping pills are prescribed these days (i.e., with great caution, at least by most doctors), there is a high likelihood of survival with this method, even if you're tiny like me. I really think phenobarb is the best solution, but many doctors are reluctant to prescribe it as safer alternatives are now used as a first resort. I have been living in Asia for the last few years, and I went to about 10 different doctors pretending that I couldn't sleep. All tried to give me modern-day sleep aids/anti-depressants/benzos with a lower risk of dependence/overdose/abuse - amitriptyline, alprazolam, zolpidem, etc. I went to multiple pharmacies and was able to reuse prescriptions until I had about 90 pills total (eventually different pharmacies stamped the prescriptions). But, upon doing more research, I realized that 90 mixed pills that are designed as contemporary sleep aids were not going to do it. Even if I drank two bottles of Benadryl in addition to the pills, I feared I would survive. I wish you well but the success of sleeping pill OD depends on so many factors (tolerance, body size, type of pill, etc.) and there is no guaranteed exit. Even mixing with alcohol/other drugs sometimes just leads to vomiting. All of us on this forum are in search of the holy grail (N) that will give us freedom without suffering through the what ifs that come with alternative methods. Peace.