• Hey Guest,

We will never comply with any of OFCOM's demands or any other nations censorious demands for that matter. We will only follow the laws of the land of which our server is located, which is the US.

Any demands for censorship or requests to comply with the law outside of the US will be promptly ignored.

No foreign laws or pressure will make us comply with anti-censorship laws and we will protect the speech of our members, regardless of where they might live in the world. If that means being blocked in the UK, so be it. We would advise that any UK member gets a VPN to browse the site, or use TOR.

However, today, we stand up these these governments that want to bully or censor this website.

Fuck OFCOM, and fuck any media organization or group that think it's cool or fun to stalk or bully people that suffering in this world.

Edit: We also wanted to address the veiled threats made against a staff member in the UK by the BBC in the news today. We are undeterred by any threats, intimination, by the BBC or by any other groups dedicated to doxxing and harassing our staff and members. Journalists from the BBC, CTV, Kansas Star, Daily Mail and many other outlets have continuiously ignored the fact that many of the people that they're interviewing (such as @leelfc84 on Twitter/X) and propping up are the same people posting addresses of staff members and our founders on social media. We show them proof of this and they ignore it and don't address it.They're all just as evil as each other, and should be treated accordingly. They do not care about the safety of our staff members, founders, or administrators, or even members, so why would they care about you?

Now that we have your attention, journalists, will you ever address this? You've given these evil people interviews, and free press.

canyounotbesad

canyounotbesad

Mar 19, 2024
I just wanna talk about the dreams I have and hear about other peoples' crazy dreams.

So to start, I remember a good chunk of my dreams, like I remember dreams from when I was a kid. The details are often fuzzy but sometimes they're clear as day and this often, more so when I was younger, makes me super confused on what was a dream or reality. For instance, the other day I had a dream of a friend and I going and doing something, and I upset them. Then a few days later I was like "I really need to apologize and make sure we're good" only to remember it was a dream. Maybe this is a normal thing but it's trippy. Since I have a pretty good memory of my dreams, when I have a dream, I really like I will keep thinking about ti throughout the day so I can pick up where I left off at. Longest I've been able to do this is 3/4 days. I also get sleep paralysis more than I'd like. It's were I know I'm asleep, but I can't wake up for the life of me and I start freaking out that I can't wake up. I've also had a lot of nightmares where I'm being chased and if I get corned or just don't like it anymore, I'll think "I don't like this I'm waking up" and I do. It's kinda like lucid dreaming in the sense I know I'm asleep, but I don't really feel in control of things.

My most poetic dream I've had is when I was running a marathon or something, kinda like those scavenger hunt shows, and I come up on this samurai and he said, "We either go home or go to hell and we won't know until the sun sets". Which, idk, sounds very poetic. I've also had a dream, when I was a kid, where there was a Stegosaurus in a white room, the type they use in movies too symbolize death, and that scared me. I also had a series of dreams where I had a pet dinosaur and we were trying to survive the dinosaur uprising, I was a kid as well. I had a dream where I was running from an Onryō on the roof tops and I got to a point where I was cornered so I noped out of that one. I have a lot of dreams where I'm being chases/running... Another cool one was kinda like dead by deadlight where I was at an airport and there was this giant ghost skeleton hunting me down. I had to sneak around n stuff and the longer I stayed the harder it got cause it was learning how I went about it. I've had different flavors of this dream. One-time wolves were the main villain but I was in more of an office. Another one had other people in it and we were in an office type building, but we were running from zombies.

There's more but it would take me thinking some to fully remember em and it would make this stupid long.

GuessWhosBack

GuessWhosBack

If you have doubts, reach out. Here to listen.
Jul 15, 2024
and hear about other peoples' crazy dreams.
What's crazy to me is that people have so many dreams. I never dream, or at least I never remember them.

Reactions: LastLoveSong
canyounotbesad

canyounotbesad

Mar 19, 2024
What's crazy to me is that people have so many dreams. I never dream, or at least I never remember them.
See I've had people tell me I'm weird for dreaming so much and weirder for remembering my dreams. The times I have dreamless sleeps always unnerve me a bit. When I was younger sleeping was like a hobby cause I knew I'd have fun in my dreams. Still kinda think the same way

SoulWhisperer

SoulWhisperer

Careless Soul « MtF »
Nov 13, 2023
My dreams are weird too, especially when I am going through turbulent sections of life. Usually my stress and fears get transported into my dreams. I had several nightmares especially after watching horror but now the rate has dropped. Many years ago I used to dream strange fantasy places with creatures I couldn't recognise.

I have a good capacity of remembering my dreams thankfully but managed lucid dream just once (I was in a city and told every person that they weren't real, their reaction was not giving a shit about me then I tried to fly, failed and hurt myself). I don't know why but my pain transports to irl and one time when I tried to CTB in a dream by getting reduced to dust by a giant crushing me I stopped cuz it was too painful.

Back when I first discovered SH my dreams reflected that, 3 in a ROW. One of them was about apocalypse (as usual, as I always used to dream about war and civil apocalypse scenarios for some reason). I was fighting with my friends and allies, in a tower. Then I somehow discover my blood can grant immortality if drank and ask my teammates to use a rusty word to slash me and make everyone immortal.

Another dream was much more simple and "realistic". I was simply in my bathroom with a knife and a line of vivid red wool was coming from my belly button, it was similar to blood and all but I didn't feel pain and it was weird.

My dreams are weird but always about death and violence... Sigh...