zekeyaeger

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
Hanging is not the best method for me, it's a bunch of pain and has unreliability. I have no idea why I did not try SN before, it would have ended my pain sooner. Hopefully this time it all works out, in a week or so this pain will finally end.

• Hugs
Reactions: rozeske and Plato'sCaveDweller
James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
I'm really sorry things have been feeling this heavy for you. It's clear you've been through a lot. If you feel like talking about what's been on your mind lately, I'm here.

• Love
Reactions: zekeyaeger
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
I was in the same situation. Wish I could go back in time and tell my old self to not bother with hanging at all and just get SN. Your SN is above 95% purity, so 97% is definitely good enough.

I wish you the best of luck.

• Love
Reactions: J&L383 and zekeyaeger
zekeyaeger

zekeyaeger

Mar 30, 2023
I'm really sorry things have been feeling this heavy for you. It's clear you've been through a lot. If you feel like talking about what's been on your mind lately, I'm here.
Thanks for this, I appreciate it. I am always up for talking with people here. Feel free to hit me up if you wish to!

James Sunderland

James Sunderland

"In my restless dreams, I see that town…"
Oct 6, 2024
Thanks for this, I appreciate it. I am always up for talking with people here. Feel free to hit me up if you wish to!
Thanks for considering it. Unfortunately I can't access chats, is it fine with whatever you want to discuss can be done here?

maniac116

maniac116

My own worst enemy🌹💔
Aug 10, 2024
97% is very good quality.
I am sorry that your life has brought you to this point.
I hope you're able to find peace in whatever decisions you choose🌹💔

• Love
J

J&L383

Arcanist
Jul 18, 2023
I was in the same situation. Wish I could go back in time and tell my old self to not bother with hanging at all and just get SN. Your SN is above 95% purity, so 97% is definitely good enough.

I wish you the best of luck.
If you do do this method, make sure you do it right with the antiemetics. However, physical recovery is good even in the failed attempt.

• Love
Reactions: Plato'sCaveDweller
Plato'sCaveDweller

Plato'sCaveDweller

Sleep is good, death is better.
Sep 2, 2024
If you do do this method, make sure you do it right with the antiemetics. However, physical recovery is good even in the failed attempt.
Oh don't worry, I've done a shit ton of research on SN. My protocol is all put together and ready to go. Thank you though :)

Reactions: SVEN
P

purplesky9

Sep 21, 2024
Hanging is not the best method for me, it's a bunch of pain and has unreliability. I have no idea why I did not try SN before, it would have ended my pain sooner. Hopefully this time it all works out, in a week or so this pain will finally end.
Could you give us any clues as to your source?

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I hope that you find peace from all the suffering, I wish you the best.

• Love