LegaliseIt!

LegaliseIt!

Elementalist
Nov 29, 2019
There are people who were born with methemoglobinemia (the condition that results from ingesting SN) and lived a normal lifespan with blue skin. As their gene pool diversified, this trait no longer appears in the family.
Google "Blue Fugates of Kentucky".

• Wow
Reactions: Quinlor
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
Only to report that apparently my body is getting used to SN (micro doses) :shy:. Last night as usual I took a bit of SN with water and I simple slept I didn't feel anything bad. It was a little weird for me. I really felt disappointed.

Reactions: pthnrdnojvsc, xBrialesana and Ennuimortel
k75

k75

L'appel du Vide
Jun 27, 2019
I'm assuming this is your method. You're obviously building up some sort of tolerance. Aren't you worried this is going to screw things up when you actually decide to go for a full dose and cause you to fail?

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I'm assuming this is your method. You're obviously building up some sort of tolerance. Aren't you worried this is going to screw things up when you actually decide to go for a full dose and cause you to fail?
Yeah maybe yes, I don't have courage yet to take a full dose...

xBrialesana

xBrialesana

Become Dust With Me, My Love.
Dec 17, 2019
Only to report that apparently my body is getting used to SN (micro doses) :shy:. Last night as usual I took a bit of SN with water and I simple slept I didn't feel anything bad. It was a little weird for me. I really felt disappointed.

Thank you for keeping us updated. A lot of people are obviously very interested in what you're doing. I really hope you take care

Edit: also what you're doing I feel may end up being something that we look back on for science here so thank you :hug:

O

OddOne

Jan 23, 2020
A dose of 2 grams can be lethal....so...the bus is around the corner.
Really?

So using Stan's guide to most folks are going 10 to 12 times the potentially lethal dosage!?!?!?!

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I recently revealed to my therapist what I been doing:I:ahhha: . Well she said that for her it seems like a self immolation.

Reactions: Quarky00
saintives

saintives

Dec 23, 2019
It doesn't track him after the ER, but it sounds like he left with low-level methoglobinemia and no apparent long term damage. So you're probably right, he was just really sick but not on death's doorstep. I don't think SN works like arsenic, where it builds up in your blood stream over time and eventually gets so concentrated you can't survive. You either live or die based on an acute OD, and without much risk of brain damage, which would be rare for a ctb chemical. At the same time, you could hit that OD by accident, even with 1g. I think the lethal human dose is 4g, but it doesn't have to be that high to kill you. That's just a general measurement that scientists use because they don't have anything better.

so why are we all taking huge amounts like 20g??? cant some of us take 5 maybw thats why ppl have stomach pain

CuddleHug

CuddleHug

Back, but with less enthusiasm. Hugs~
Feb 22, 2020
I recently revealed to my therapist what I been doing:I:ahhha: . Well she said that for her it seems like a self immolation.
Wait, so you're still doing it? :O How are you feeling? Are the effects the same, or have they subsided? Gotten worse? I kind of agree, though, seems a bit like self-immolation :tongue:
so why are we all taking huge amounts like 20g??? cant some of us take 5 maybw thats why ppl have stomach pain
Wasn't the PPeH recommended dose 10g or 15g at first? I can only assume that means the success rate wasn't very good and they had to raise it a bit. As with any OD or poison, the lethal dose varies a lot between people, weight and other things.

Last edited:
Reactions: Absurdity
HelensNepenthe

HelensNepenthe

Thoughtful poster
Jan 17, 2019
Wasn't the PPeH recommended dose 10g or 15g at first? I can only assume that means the success rate wasn't very good and they had to raise it a bit. As with any OD or poison, the lethal dose varies a lot between people, weight and other things.
It has slowly been raised. With some copies circulating in 2017 the lethal dose was 2.6g but the recommendation was 10g. The December 2017 edition raised the lethal dose to 3g and kept the recommended dose to 10g. I'm not exactly sure where 2.6g came from. My guess is that number was purely speculative. Gowans (1990) where a medical student took a 1g tablet of sodium nitrite would have suggest that was the lethal dose.

Within time you've seen the lethal dose change from 5g, 10g, 15g, and now in the current edition it is 20g for a peaceful exit. Philip does not provide any information why the numbers have changed. Taken the evidence we have on the forum that are confirmed, the deaths in PPH, a lethal amount would be anywhere from minimal 15g to 25g -- with the recommendation being 20g.

Animal deaths are also an interesting way at giving us some perspective since there are some physiological differences, especially feral pigs. Yet any number you get from the lethal dose in a pig and try to compare it with a human isn't scientifically accurate.

Reactions: Quarky00 and CuddleHug
Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
I think my dose is around 1g... I feel like I had ingested a somniferous. The next day I trying wake up and stand up of my bad but my body always want to keep lying down.

Quarky00

Quarky00

Enlightened
Dec 17, 2019
and now in the current edition it is 20g for a peaceful exit.
25g in Dec 2019 edition
So using Stan's guide to most folks are going 10 to 12 times the potentially lethal dosage!?!?!?!
Read SN journey intestines , stomach acid , vomiting , etc

potentially . looking for 100%

I can only assume that means the success rate wasn't very good and they had to raise it a bit.
No clear info on PPH rational . Considering Stan x3 serving -- vomiting was probably a concern . Partial vomiting of 10g could make it non-lethal . Partial vomiting of 25g would leave enough SN to be lethal . It's not based on actual cases , like people took 15g and slept it off ... That never happened . I think people who took small SN dosage vomited and the process was prolonged . They called emergency services or found and rescued. It's not SN itself that failed . No direct relation to dose (btw @jgm63 table). I think 20g-25g eliminates concerns (vomiting, prolonged , rescue). I trust Stan's research .

Last edited:
Reactions: x-Ace-x and HelensNepenthe
Lethe

Lethe

Fey
Sep 19, 2019
SN is carcinogenic you know. I would be careful with this if you weren't planning on CTB soon.

Quinlor

Quinlor

The stranger
Feb 21, 2019
A friend of my died recently of heart attack after taking SN. Someone could explain why? Maybe because the tachycardia.

social_anxiety_sucks

social_anxiety_sucks

In the face of pain there are no heroes
Jan 6, 2020
I have no idea
Was your friend trying to CTB or just testing?

S

s1mplem3

Arcanist
Mar 4, 2020
Or he just had heart attack and would die without SN too.

Jumper Geo

Jumper Geo

Life's a bitch and then you die.
Feb 23, 2020
I know, i'm crazy but, yes, i have been taking 1 gram of SN every night in cup of water. Why? I dont know it started with a test and then I liked !

What I felt when I took is: tachycardia, Belly hardening, somnolence, loss of strength and maybe mental confusion.

sorry !

Hey I have a similar
I know, i'm crazy but, yes, i have been taking 1 gram of SN every night in cup of water. Why? I dont know it started with a test and then I liked !

What I felt when I took is: tachycardia, Belly hardening, somnolence, loss of strength and maybe mental confusion.

sorry !

I have a similar fascination for Stella lager, :smiling: there are less dangerous similar horrible tasting drinks you can try, like bicarbonate of soda

• Aww..
Reactions: Quinlor
DaFloof

DaFloof

Feb 21, 2020
A friend of my died recently of heart attack after taking SN. Someone could explain why? Maybe because the tachycardia.
Almost certainly; yes. They may have had pre-existing undiagnosed cardiac issues, and the sudden spike in heart rate simply proved too much for them.

PhilosOfDoom

PhilosOfDoom

Experienced
Nov 22, 2019
Thought I'd put some perspective:
The body regenerates hemoglobin. "50 blood donors did 175 transfusions, and rapidly returned to normal" and "Certain donors exhibited such regenerative ability that the withdrawal of 1,200 to 2,000 cc. of blood within a period of one to twenty-three days was followed by a return of the hemoglobin level to normal within ten days"
Now, this is still a very dangerous and stupid thing to do, no offense. There's a test you may be able to do if you're worried, because methemoglobinemia discolors your blood arterial blood to a "chocolate, dark-red, brownish to blue " You'd need to take a syringe, and take a sample of your artery. However, as long as you take very low microdoses, you're probably fine. Just make sure you separate doses by at least a couple days, so that your hemoglobin is definitely restored.

I do not recommend this practice, as it could have dangerous side effects. Do at your own risk.

ReneeSuicideAccount

ReneeSuicideAccount

Jun 3, 2019
I self harm with sn as well I enjoy the feeling and I bought a pound of it so might as well use it