• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

C

Cup.

Jun 19, 2023
I wanted to ctb for while now and have been trying to think of something, but the only ways that I can think of is jumping off a building or getting hit by a train, both which I know have a high chance of failing due to SI.
I don't really know what else I can do, I have medication but they are not lethal as they are for hay fever. I don't have any weapons and I don't know if hanging is a good option.
So I was hoping someone could help me, I do in fact have knives and such but I can't stand a lot of pain even though I do self-harm.
anyone plans that don't require a lot of money or have a high chance of failing?
I do kind of want my death to have an impact on people...

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: soft-flower345, Forever Sleep, angel31 and 1 other person
Solution
soft-flower345
I plan on partial hanging, I have a belt I also have cords. It's fairly cheep and semi peaceful. You could try to buy sn, or jump infront or a train. It's up to you bro
When partial hanging is done right it's relatively painless too, here's a link to the hanging megathread where you can learn more about it, I hope you find peace 💙
I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
Benzos or opiates should help. I'm gonna use benzos if I go with the shotgun/ak47 method.

Some Drugs make you not give a shit about anything

Upvote 0
C

Cup.

Jun 19, 2023
Benzos or opiates should help. I'm gonna use benzos if I go with the shotgun/ak47 method.

Some Drugs make you not give a shit about anything
I don't have access to actual weaponary but I should be able to get my hands on some decent amounts paracetamols I think.. Any other legal drugs that might do the job?

Upvote 0
I

IDIABUSE

Jan 24, 2023
I don't have access to actual weaponary but I should be able to get my hands on some decent amounts paracetamols I think.. Any other legal drugs that might do the job?
Not that I know of. There is the darknet.

Dark.fail should help.

Never use Tylenol unless you Wana suffer.

Too tired to type now.

If you don't want to use the darknet buy a gun or have someone buy it for you (USA?)

Otherwise heroin and benzos.

Upvote 0
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I plan on partial hanging, I have a belt I also have cords. It's fairly cheep and semi peaceful. You could try to buy sn, or jump infront or a train. It's up to you bro

Reactions: ronj
Upvote 0
soft-flower345

soft-flower345

🌸I'm ashamed of who I've become🌸
May 15, 2023
When partial hanging is done right it's relatively painless too, here's a link to the hanging megathread where you can learn more about it, I hope you find peace 💙

Reactions: ronj
Upvote 0
Solution
MrDarkness

MrDarkness

Left sasu, to improve my life
Jun 18, 2023
I've read it a few times already probably again, I just hope my family doesn't fined me fucked up

• Love
Reactions: melwarson and soft-flower345
Upvote 0
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I also feel trapped in this world because of how difficult and inaccessible suicide is, it's so horrible how methods as peaceful as Nembutal aren't legalised, it's just inhumane how we cannot easily free ourselves from this dreadful existence. But anyway I hope you eventually find the freedom you search for, existing here truly is so awful.

And by the way any over the counter medication isn't recommended for ctb, if people could easily ctb in such a way then they would soon be restricted, sadly suicide isn't that straightforward and there are many posts on here explaining how terrible and unreliable paracetamol is.

Reactions: melwarson
Upvote 1
C

Cup.

Jun 19, 2023
alright, I think I'll go for hanging in the woods then, maybe do some research first on how you can do it painlessly. Thank you, I'll look for an exact place and I hope to see you all in the better place.
Until then thank you all.
I'll probably have a goodbye thread in a bit but sleep well.

• Love
Reactions: Readytogo246 and soft-flower345
Upvote 0