• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
I prefer dying with someone by my side as it would be more comforting. Another reason is also because 2 brains is better than 1 thus planning it with someone knowledgable would make it easier as me and my partner can plan our suicide together. My only concern is that what if dying with a suicide partner that I find on this site causes alot of unwanted drama (e.g. my suicide partner's family blames my family or vice versa). Do you think that is possible or am I just worrying too much?

Reactions: throwaway777, Superfluous and FTL.Wanderer
J.E. Morrow

J.E. Morrow

Jan 8, 2019
I have the same concern, besides if one of you survive for any reason, that person would have legal repercussions. That's one of the reasons why I'd rather do it on my own.

Reactions: Deleted member 94, ihatepain and Superfluous
Memento Mori

Memento Mori

shambling garbage
Jan 24, 2019
join some suicide cult. barbiturates for free lol

sure that blaming theory is possible, everything is possible. i haven't thought of that but i'm not looking for a ctb partner anyways

Reactions: throwaway777 and ihatepain
FTL.Wanderer

FTL.Wanderer

Enlightened
May 31, 2018
I prefer dying with someone by my side as it would be more comforting. Another reason is also because 2 brains is better than 1 thus planning it with someone knowledgable would make it easier as me and my partner can plan our suicide together. My only concern is that what if dying with a suicide partner that I find on this site causes alot of unwanted drama (e.g. my suicide partner's family blames my family or vice versa). Do you think that is possible or am I just worrying too much?

A lawyer advised me when I invited an ex-friend to celebrate before I ctb--after my friend had left the state--that I would be putting my friend at serious legal risk. We're too legally primitive still (USA) to make partnering up low-risk.

Reactions: ihatepain, AnnihilatedAnna and Superfluous
ihatepain

ihatepain

I never wanted to be born.
Mar 24, 2019
I have the same concern, besides if one of you survive for any reason, that person would have legal repercussions. That's one of the reasons why I'd rather do it on my own.
Good point. I agree with you.

Reactions: J.E. Morrow