• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

She wished that she never existed...
Sep 24, 2020
I hate it when people act like existence is something so positive as it never is, the existence of life in the first place was the most horrific tragedy and to have the ability to exist is just meaningless suffering, I find it so disturbing how there is no limit as to how much one can suffer as long as they exist, existence really is a hellish abomination that causes nothing but harm.

More than anything I wish I never existed, I'd always prefer to not exist but of course only never existing is truly ideal, I find it so disgusting how humans procreate even know there are no disadvantages to never existing at all, to me it's better to stay eternally unaware of something so cruel and futile as existence.

I see no value in being burdened with this existence, to have the ability to exist as a conscious being destined to decay, be tormented by old age and die really is beyond dreadful, existence just causes pain, there's nothing positive about this. To insist that existence is something positive is very invalidating and an insult to all the endless suffering there is in this reality, I'd truly see it as better if existence is erased.

I'm tired of being trapped in this existence, suicide is all that feels rational to me personally as it's the one escape from the pointless and torturous burden that is having the ability to exist, I'll always see non-existence as preferable which is why I despise how there's no acceptance towards suicide, I wish there's the option to just fall into an eternal, dreamless sleep.

Reactions: ipunp, myusername890, divinemistress36 and 1 other person