TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
Honestly I hate valentines day. Weirdos asking me out to be rude and make me uncomfortable (I don't willingly interact with any, and I make it clear I hate them and want them to fuck off), and all my friends have a valentine but me, and it sucks.
Am I destined to be lonely forever? Because its not fair, when I was young, so young that I can barely remember back then I got cancer and cant see in my left eye now. Im stuck I with a genetic disease that means I don't have a chemical in my body to stop tumors (most wont be cancerous though), and im one if the lucky(sarcastic) people who don't have family with it. I feel like I shouldn't even tell others what it is as all pictures online show drastic/severe cases of it.
People say im fake claiming because im not a severely affected person
Its a 1/3000 thing! Yet you don't see anyone with a giant lumps all over there body at your super market now do ya?(rhetorical)

Honestly, I just wish I could die now, and peacefully. Researching CTB methods for to long overwhelms me to due ADHD and need of constant stimuli.

I just wish I had a S/O and was normal.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep, Hopeliss and CTB Dream
H

Hopeliss

Feb 12, 2023
valentines day sucks, I wish people would just leave you alone if they know you dont have someone, my gf broke up with me and I miss her every day

Reactions: TransMagical
LunarPyotr

LunarPyotr

Похорони меня возле МКАДа
Jul 4, 2020
It's just a money making skim nothing more. For me it's just a day like any other day. Nothing special, nothing to celebrate. My GF has the same opinion about this nasty day.
Just to avoid getting bombarded with all those v-day ads on the radio and people saying how you should spend the day, I just went to my nearby grocery store and grabbed a album of "Top 100 Italiano classics" and even found some new favorite songs from just listening to one of the 4 CD's on my car radio XD

FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Valentines day is just a scam and anyway you cannot trust people and they usually just create more suffering. People in relationships are very likely just pretending to be content anyway. But it's understandable just wishing to peacefully pass away, of course that's what I wish for as well, I hate the fact how suicide is so unnecessarily difficult and complicated for us.

BritishPaul

BritishPaul

irl comic relief
Feb 11, 2023
You don't need to have an S/O. You're fine without one.

TransMagical

TransMagical

Volo ergo sum
Feb 10, 2023
valentines day sucks, I wish people would just leave you alone if they know you dont have someone, my gf broke up with me and I miss her every day
Yeah.
Cant give gifts to my female friends ether (not out yet rlly, fem friends know but still refer to me as male just bc we talk near the assholes), so I got bombarded with "**birthmame** got rizzzzzz!!!!" Same when I just talk to a female at all, actually ruined a potential friendship.

Atleast I found this forum so I can vent on it, and share my struggles.
You don't need to have an S/O. You're fine without one.
Yeah but i feel incomplete ya know. Doesnt help that I lack a first kiss and also am polyamorous so cant get married the way I wanna legally yet(USA only allows monogamous marridge)+puts people off so makes it harder for me.
It's just a money making skim nothing more. For me it's just a day like any other day. Nothing special, nothing to celebrate. My GF has the same opinion about this nasty day.
Just to avoid getting bombarded with all those v-day ads on the radio and people saying how you should spend the day, I just went to my nearby grocery store and grabbed a album of "Top 100 Italiano classics" and even found some new favorite songs from just listening to one of the 4 CD's on my car radio XD
Yeah, I love listening to music to cope.
And Italian singers rock- well only 1 really; Måneskin

W band

Last edited:
Reactions: Hopeliss