• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I know it's stupid, but I really hate it. There's not enough time in every day, and then I waste so much of it sleeping. There's so much to do, and I need that time. But, no matter how hard I try to stay awake through the nights, I wear myself out and fall asleep at some point. I'm so angry for falling asleep by mistake, it makes me feel so weak and stupid. I used to be able to stay up 2 days with no trouble at all. I don't know what changed, but I get so exhausted lately. It makes me so upset, I just want to scream. I had shit to do today, but I slept all day. I really hate myself for it.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and darkenmydoorstep
N

NonameNobody

Feb 2, 2023
Your body doesn't care about what you have to do. If you push it too hard, if dont respect what it needs, it will take it by force. The body needs rest, and if you deny it, it will give you illness and possibly burnout, so you'll be forced to rest. Perhaps you are already there, you say you get exhausted lately. It's natural, you shouldn't hate yourself for it. Your body just takes what it needs. It's an unfortunate reality that there is so much shit we have to do just to maintain our bodies, else we suffer. Sleeping enough, eating enough and healthily, hygiene, etc etc. And it's so much worse with chronic illnesses and/or disability. It's extremely annoying.

• Love
Reactions: darkenmydoorstep and fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
Your body doesn't care about what you have to do. If you push it too hard, if dont respect what it needs, it will take it by force. The body needs rest, and if you deny it, it will give you illness and possibly burnout, so you'll be forced to rest. Perhaps you are already there, you say you get exhausted lately. It's natural, you shouldn't hate yourself for it. Your body just takes what it needs. It's an unfortunate reality that there is so much shit we have to do just to maintain our bodies, else we suffer. Sleeping enough, eating enough and healthily, hygiene, etc etc. And it's so much worse with chronic illnesses and/or disability. It's extremely annoying.
Yeah, I just wish I could change it somehow :( I drink so much caffeine, but that barely keeps me awake through the parts of the day I'm "supposed to" be awake...

N

NonameNobody

Feb 2, 2023
It's fucked up that so many of us have to live in such an unnatural environment just to survive. Sleeping not enough, or at wrong times for our chronotype (I have DSPD, so I can definitely relate to not being able to stay awake when I'm "supposed to", according to society), junk food everywhere, lack of rest, lack of sunlight, lack of movement, the list goes on... It's not our fault. We didn't ask to be born into such a shit reality. Don't blame yourself. You are not weak or stupid, you are human with human needs. Allow yourself to rest, it's your human right :heart:

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: fleetingnight
Sulyya

Sulyya

Synergist
Mar 6, 2023
I didn't expect that was what you meant by the thread title. I hate going to sleep because laying down for bed means thinking and being less distracted. Also at the end of the day I'm finally just watching videos or something, keeping my problems at bay and know that in the morning it's another day of anxiety and self hatred. Definitely not about being productive lol

• Hugs
Reactions: fleetingnight
fleetingnight

fleetingnight

incapable of shutting up
May 2, 2024
I didn't expect that was what you meant by the thread title. I hate going to sleep because laying down for bed means thinking and being less distracted. Also at the end of the day I'm finally just watching videos or something, keeping my problems at bay and know that in the morning it's another day of anxiety and self hatred. Definitely not about being productive lol
That's a valid reason to, I feel that. I used too find it difficult to sleep. Overthinking at night is really a pain, it sucks
It's fucked up that so many of us have to live in such an unnatural environment just to survive. Sleeping not enough, or at wrong times for our chronotype (I have DSPD, so I can definitely relate to not being able to stay awake when I'm "supposed to", according to society), junk food everywhere, lack of rest, lack of sunlight, lack of movement, the list goes on... It's not our fault. We didn't ask to be born into such a shit reality. Don't blame yourself. You are not weak or stupid, you are human with human needs. Allow yourself to rest, it's your human right :heart:
Thank you. I can try not to be too hard on myself, it's just another reason I hate being born as a human being

• Hugs
Reactions: NonameNobody