kindawannacrylol

kindawannacrylol

Student
Jan 13, 2021
i hate the way i look so much, i am so fat and so ugly and i hate this body that i'm in. It's such an awful body and i hate that i was given this one. Hopefully in my next life i'll be prettier and skinnier and more attractive. I can't wait to finally destroy this body once and for all.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, butterfly3, T90-Alpha and 6 others
wellherewego

wellherewego

Wanderer
Apr 30, 2022
I hate myself too but for other reasons

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, butterfly🦋, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Manaaja

Manaaja

euROPE
Sep 10, 2018
I can understand. I'm not fat-fat, but the second I stop exercising for any reason, I lose all my muscles and all that's left is skin and fat, I hate it. Then when I try gain them back by exercising more, I just get more sad when I notice how I can't even do 1/3 of what I could do before.

Last night I wanted to massage the belly to help with stomach problems and it was all just fat and skin instead of what it used to feel like and it made me feel disgusted.

I think that when people eat, it should go to muscles, not become fat. And the other way around. Imagine if in order to be fat, you needed to go to the gym three times a week, and swim an hour a week, and bike 20 kilometers a week, but if you wanted to be muscular, you could just eat a kilogram of ice-cream.

But even more, I wish I could just magically alter the body to look and feel like I want.

• Love
Reactions: Isisnefert, kindawannacrylol, depressedmaniac and 2 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I'm sorry that you are suffering so much. I know that it is awful living a life that you hate. I wish you the best and I hope you find relief from your pain.

• Hugs
Reactions: Isisnefert, butterfly🦋 and Manaaja