• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

lonely247

lonely247

Mar 7, 2024
These days I hate my parents. They want me to get a job cause I need one and have things to pay off but I know when I do get a job its not going to last and my anxiety is going to kill me. In other words I know that if I get a job right now I'm just going to spiral downhill. I've told my parents this a ton of times but they just won't listen to me and everyday they are applying to jobs for me. I have given up on applying for jobs though because its bullshit anyway cause of this dumb AI stuff. Next week there are a lot of pride events that I'm going to. I went all out pretty much spending all my money for this because all I want to do is to have one hell of a good time cause I feel that very soon after I'm going to kill myself anyway so it doesn't even matter. My plan is to ride my motorcycle without a helmet on and go over a bridge. I can't take this bullshit of a life anymore also I'm tired of being used by people all the time. I'm just fucking tired.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Unknown21 and Sylveon