BabyBlueSedan

BabyBlueSedan

Dec 23, 2022
I really don't want to go back to work on Tuesday. My boss is a micromanaging, condescending asshole, I don't know what I'm doing most of the time, we're supposed to learn how to do new tasks by getting help from other coworkers but they're busy and don't respond most of the time. And I can't quit. I really doubt I'd find anything better and I need the money. I'm just so tired of spending most of my time either working or stressing out over work. The fact that I have to do this 5 days a week for 8 hours a day for the rest of my life is killing me. I work from home so I used to drink just to get through it but I currently live with my parents so I can't even do that anymore. The only thing that's helping me now is the thought that I'm gonna be dead soon anyway, I just have to wait for my brother's birthday, I don't want to ruin it. So 3 weeks.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: looseye, Why Me?, Aya&Dazy and 4 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
That sounds really awful and tiring what you have to go through and your wish to leave is understandable. Feeling trapped in an existence that just causes you to suffer endlessly really can be so horrible and the reality is that there is simply nothing fair about any of this in any way. I hope that when the time is right for you to leave this world, you find the freedom that you wish for.

• Love
Reactions: Justnotme, Why Me? and BabyBlueSedan
Idkaho2

Idkaho2

Dec 18, 2021
Well, you live with your parents, so you can quit. Just stop caring. It's that simple.
FEIBKAMVUAQSq91

• Yay!
  • Informative
Reactions: looseye and BirthedByTheSquid
BabyBlueSedan

BabyBlueSedan

Dec 23, 2022
That sounds really awful and tiring what you have to go through and your wish to leave is understandable. Feeling trapped in an existence that just causes you to suffer endlessly really can be so horrible and the reality is that there is simply nothing fair about any of this in any way. I hope that when the time is right for you to leave this world, you find the freedom that you wish for.
Thank you. I remember when I was around 13 I took a bunch of pills and even though it was way too little to actually cause any harm, at the time I actually thought I was going to die. And for that brief moment, I was at peace. I hope I'll be able to experience it again this time.
Well, you live with your parents, so you can quit. Just stop caring. It's that simple.
View attachment 102761
I was thinking about but I just don't want to be a failure. I don't know what I'd tell my parents. I actually want to move out before I CTB, spend some time alone. I miss being able to get high and drunk anytime I want.

Last edited:
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
I really feel for you. I worked in retail for 10 years and utterly detested it. I've just about scraped by doing a job I enjoy more for the last 11 years (creative) but only barely and only really because I've had inheritance money to fall back on.

Now looking at the prospect of getting some shit, proper job again. So badly just want to end it and be out of it all but don't feel like I can while my Dad is still here. Feel so trapped. ☹️

It's so lovely that you're considering your brother. Think so many of us are just reluctantly treading water for others. I hope you are able to find the peace you are looking for.