cloudgazer25

cloudgazer25

a dead girl pretending to be alive
Jan 30, 2020
may is not my month. in 2018, my cat passed away of old age. id had him since i was 7. 2019, i was gonna ctb via jumping off a bridge but stupidly told a therapist and they pushed me to the ER and I was in an out patient program for a month. when i realized what today was i got so sad and worried. im in a complete opposite mind state right now. i moved in with my boyfriend (the love of my life) in march and things are just so good right now despite the quarantine (which i dont even get to do since im an "essential worker"). i also just got out of a depressive episode and now im most likely gonna sink back in.

• Aww..
Reactions: faust
TheGoodGuy

TheGoodGuy

Visionary
Aug 27, 2018
Our family cat she died two a couple weeks ago 18 year of age she has been with me almost through all my life so I know how horrible it feels.

faust

faust

lost among the stars
Jan 26, 2020
Hello, it seems to me that you have cycles of depression.
Yes, it is very sad life turned gray again, however now it might be an option to have a strategy or a plan how to get out of depression.
When everything starts, it can be easier to overcome than if you postpone and wait till you are terribly wrong.
Wish you a good luck!