Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Ugh feeling this again today. I fucking HATE it here. I hate being in an institution like shit. I hate the fucking lack of autonomy. I hate having to interact with "adults" here.

Im worried about that stupid fucking police call made like a week ago, messing with me. My case with my EX is still being "put together" ir whatever so I worry that shit like this WILL fuck with me.
Regardless, the whole situation is very disturbing and in the fucking ministry's of health records. Makes me sick.

I live a life ON PURPOSE where im nothing and these fucking people almost ruined that.

It's morning and im already fucking annoyed. Like upon waking up I am again fucking pissed off.

(Like this one staff micro manages EVERYTHING. She keeps turning off the fan in the bathroom for example.... ) like... she doesn't even use the bathroom.. they have their own.

IT IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING(My mother used to do shit like this. Move my shoes/change the temperature/change the light LIKE NO ONE ASKED. And it just makes me insane having to pick up on shit like this.

Fucking hate it here.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, Going Home and Wrennie
W

WornOutLife

マット
Mar 22, 2020
I'm so sorry to hear you're going through so much!
Wish the best and hope better days come soon!

Reactions: LifeIsAbsurd, Going Home, Livingvsdying25 and 1 other person
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
Are you in a psych ward? I agree that they employ the most insufferable micro managers at places like those. It's like they get off on having absolute control over people who've lost all will to go on. It's sickening. The mental health profession in general is cancerous.

Reactions: LONE WOLF. and Going Home
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
Are you in a psych ward? I agree that they employ the most insufferable micro managers at places like those. It's like they get off on having absolute control over people who've lost all will to go on. It's sickening. The mental health profession in general is cancerous.
I live in a residential treatment.

The staff here are like half way like that but def not like pych ward.

It just gets hard being around people that are supposed to have my best in mind but... obv that doesn't always translate well.

• Love
Reactions: Meditation guide, fent_dnm27 and Wrennie
Wrennie

Wrennie

-
Dec 18, 2019
I live in a residential treatment.

The staff here are like half way like that but def not like pych ward.

It just gets hard being around people that are supposed to have my best in mind but... obv that doesn't always translate well.
I used to live in residential too. Is your stay voluntary or are you trapped there? :aw:

• Hugs
Reactions: Meditation guide
Livingvsdying25

Livingvsdying25

Enlightened
Dec 8, 2019
I used to live in residential too. Is your stay voluntary or are you trapped there? :aw:
Its voluntary technically. I have no where else to live right now tho.

The staff listen here but ughhh its so frustrating!!!! Theres only so much I can say and honestly I don't feel heard or seen on the weekend with the weekend staff.

Which is even worse... its annoying... I dont think programs like this should exist so loosely.

Like staff should be better and i shouldn't be pining for anyone to return bc of how shit staff are on the weekend.
Ugh feeling this again today. I fucking HATE it here. I hate being in an institution like shit. I hate the fucking lack of autonomy. I hate having to interact with "adults" here.

Im worried about that stupid fucking police call made like a week ago, messing with me. My case with my EX is still being "put together" ir whatever so I worry that shit like this WILL fuck with me.
Regardless, the whole situation is very disturbing and in the fucking ministry's of health records. Makes me sick.

I live a life ON PURPOSE where im nothing and these fucking people almost ruined that.

It's morning and im already fucking annoyed. Like upon waking up I am again fucking pissed off.

(Like this one staff micro manages EVERYTHING. She keeps turning off the fan in the bathroom for example.... ) like... she doesn't even use the bathroom.. they have their own.

IT IS SO FUCKING ANNOYING(My mother used to do shit like this. Move my shoes/change the temperature/change the light LIKE NO ONE ASKED. And it just makes me insane having to pick up on shit like this.

Fucking hate it here.
Its morning. Like just woke up not too long ago. I am pissed off tho!!!!

Im gonna go smoke and like... breath so annoyed!!!

Smoking will not make their careless mistakes and actions go away!!!

• Love
Reactions: Wrennie