darkfoxgirl

darkfoxgirl

nothing is left
Jul 21, 2021
why is it called suicide? like if a guy is dancing too close to the edge of a building and falls off and dies that's not suicide. so why is it different with self harm? maybe I just don't know anything. correct me if I'm wrong

Reactions: Fthis and lobster salad
motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
How can you tell if someone killed themselves accidentally while engaging in SH or if they did it on purpose?

Reactions: deathismymeaning and Dear Agony
Alwaysbadtime

Alwaysbadtime

Enlightened
Jun 28, 2021
From pictures I have seen of self-harm/cutting it doesn't appear to cross the line to fatal. Perhaps an infection could happen to lead to bad shit...I don't know. Do you know of any people this has happened to?

Cutting is so bad. I understand people do it and feel some kind of relief from it, but I think the aftermath...the scars aren't worth it. Take care whatever happens.

Dear Agony

Dear Agony

The Void
Jan 24, 2020
I very much doubt someone could kill themselves from self harming without having the intention to, or at least knowing it could happen but just not caring/having the urge to do it so badly that they can't help it. It's not the same as a drug overdose. To me, that's suicide. They did, for a moment, not care enough about dying that they caused their own death. How is that not suicide?

Reactions: melancholyxx
ClairyFairy

ClairyFairy

Wizard
Jan 22, 2021
I used to sh by od'ing on my meds. It's the only time I've been told I'd die and I was a very stupid girl! They knew it was sh. It's more like when auto erotic asphyxiation goes bad and they don't call it suicide.
I very much doubt someone could kill themselves from self harming without having the intention to, or at least knowing it could happen but just not caring/having the urge to do it so badly that they can't help it. It's not the same as a drug overdose. To me, that's suicide. They did, for a moment, not care enough about dying that they caused their own death. How is that not suicide?
You're wrong