Navi

Navi

Toaster bath looking real good rn
Feb 6, 2023
Just because YOU'RE happy and YOUR life is going great doesn't mean mines is. Stop forcing me to talk to people stop forcing me to think like you stop it stop it stop it. Why do you do all of this despite the fact that you leave me all the time??? Maybe if YOU die things will be better for me. STOP FORCING YOUR HAPPINESS ON ME IT MAKES ME SICK STOP BEING NICE TO ME.

• Hugs
Reactions: ViniTerrible, LonelyKitten, Sannti and 13 others
A

AerialBoundaries

The Songs of Distant Earth.
Sep 18, 2022
They think the world revolves around them and that everybody should be like them.

I have no problem with happy people, generally, but that doesn't mean I have to be happy for them, or share in their happiness. They can keep that shit to themselves.

• Yay!
Reactions: Jealous Blackheart
H

HappyForever?

Love from the deepest dream
Feb 14, 2021
Happy people don't realize how privileged they are to be able to feel happy. They think that everyone can be as happy as them, without taking personal circumstances into account. I think many people have the same bias. Some people here assume that because they are miserable everyone else must be as miserable as them too. Happy people doing so is much more annoying of course, and can feel like borderline bragging at times.

Reactions: vcregs, Navi and butterfly3
Jealous Blackheart

Jealous Blackheart

A Well Read Demon
Aug 25, 2023
There's this song called Congratulations, I Hate You by Alesana. I was just listening to it and this post just seemed very fitting and right on time.

Huggs

Huggs

Wish for peace
Jul 6, 2023
I don't hate them, generally speaking. I'm not sure what my feelings towards happy people are, though it's extremely frustrating when they reason that you can be happy like them if you "just try harder" or when they compare their struggles to yours. Mostly I reflect sadly on my life instead of feeling anger.
Though it's happy, content people that take away peaceful methods, and this I do hate them for. There's this cognitive dissonance to them where they may be artificially aware of how deep suffering can go but they don't comprehend it at all the same time—or they just don't care.

Reactions: vcregs and Wehmut
U

UKscotty

Doesn't read PMs
May 20, 2021
Happy people are just slaves to the system, they don't realise their only purpose is to slave away for the 1%

Reactions: Mauersegler, Wehmut and Navi
drownll

drownll

Student
Jul 7, 2023
I don't hate happy people, but i don't like when people expect you to always smile and always look cheerful, they say it "kills the vibe" when you're not like that. They obviously don't give a shit about you and don't understand the pain it adds to an already defeated person when he's playing a role.

Reactions: vcregs and Wehmut
Navi

Navi

Toaster bath looking real good rn
Feb 6, 2023
There's this song called Congratulations, I Hate You by Alesana. I was just listening to it and this post just seemed very fitting and right on time.
This song hits hella hard thanks for the rec