bunnyeve

bunnyeve

BunnyEve
Jun 16, 2023
ive hated myself ever since i can remember but lately its been especially unbearable. i have so much issues with my body and face, nothing can change the fact that everytime i look into the mirror tears start to build up almost immediately. i dont want to look like this, i hate being myself, it seems pointless and too much of a struggle to live the rest of my life with a person i hate so truly, and said person being myself. id do anything to have a different face and a different body. i cant even starve that well anymore, im a failure even in that

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: O_oreo., Sannti, Forever Sleep and 10 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It must be really torturous and tiring what you are going through, it's true that there's too much suffering in existing.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and bunnyeve
pettyqueen

pettyqueen

Jun 15, 2023
I understand what you are going through but for sure you are more than your physical looks?

What is one thing you like about you or that you can do well? It comes to my mind, how kind you have been to me, a stranger, so you must be a good person.

Looks don't last, we all change and age and evolve. Cover your mirrors and focus in other things bout you that you like or can change

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep and CTB Dream
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
ive hated myself ever since i can remember but lately its been especially unbearable. i have so much issues with my body and face, nothing can change the fact that everytime i look into the mirror tears start to build up almost immediately. i dont want to look like this, i hate being myself, it seems pointless and too much of a struggle to live the rest of my life with a person i hate so truly, and said person being myself. id do anything to have a different face and a different body. i cant even starve that well anymore, im a failure even in that
I'm sorry you are feeling like that. Is there something that has been troubling you lately? You can be more open about it (if you want to). I'd love if I could make you feel better ❤️

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: CTB Dream and bunnyeve
bunnyeve

bunnyeve

BunnyEve
Jun 16, 2023
I understand what you are going through but for sure you are more than your physical looks?

What is one thing you like about you or that you can do well? It comes to my mind, how kind you have been to me, a stranger, so you must be a good person.

Looks don't last, we all change and age and evolve. Cover your mirrors and focus in other things bout you that you like or can change
ive been focused on my looks for so long, food is the only thing on my mind... my memory is so bad because of it, i cant focus on anything else. i think ive lost the point of losing weight some time ago, now i hate how i constantly think about food which should only be a fuel so my body can function.

thank you for your kind words! im not sure what i can do well, but i try to be kind.
I'm sorry you are feeling like that. Is there something that has been troubling you lately? You can be more open about it (if you want to). I'd love if I could make you feel better ❤️
the constant thought of food on my mind is so draining... it feels like nothing else but my looks and food exista to my mind and i hate it. i cant eat anything without feeling guilty, but then i still go and devour the whole fridge just to later sit and cry. i feel miserable, like im wasting my life because of hating myself...
thank you so much for being so kind :(

• Hugs
  • Wow
Reactions: CTB Dream, Rocinante, Ampsvx123 and 1 other person
pettyqueen

pettyqueen

Jun 15, 2023
I've had an ED for 31 years so I definitely relate.

But you are more than your body. What do you think would be different if you had the looks you wanted? What are you looking to achieve? Is it friends, fame, relationships… do the exercise of trying to find a good thing in you that is not looks related. It might surprise you

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream and Rack.-
Pidgeons_Sparrows

Pidgeons_Sparrows

-flying rat
Apr 16, 2023
same here, i hate my body its disgusting i just want to seperate it from my mind
and i want to seperate my broken mind from... me or whatevers left of "me"

• Hugs
Reactions: Skathon and CTB Dream
bunnyeve

bunnyeve

BunnyEve
Jun 16, 2023
I've had an ED for 31 years so I definitely relate.

But you are more than your body. What do you think would be different if you had the looks you wanted? What are you looking to achieve? Is it friends, fame, relationships… do the exercise of trying to find a good thing in you that is not looks related. It might surprise you
if i had the looks i wanted, maybe i wouldn't hate taking photos? maybe i would be able to to talk with people without worrying that my face is too ugly for them to look at? maybe i wouldn't feel uncomfortable lying with my bf just because he can see my face... i want to achieve peace. peace of my own mind.
i think im pretty good at art? like, painting, drawing... thats what people tell me. its hard to come up with anything when i hate everything i do
same here, i hate my body its disgusting i just want to seperate it from my mind
and i want to seperate my broken mind from... me or whatevers left of "me"
literally!! i sometimes want to just have no body, no real form, just exist as a mind and experience things without ever having to worry about how my physical form looks. this would also delete the broken piece of mind that only worries about looks and then maybe I'd be worth something

• Hugs
Reactions: CTB Dream
Rack.-

Rack.-

Trying to understand this world
Jun 11, 2023
the constant thought of food on my mind is so draining... it feels like nothing else but my looks and food exista to my mind and i hate it. i cant eat anything without feeling guilty, but then i still go and devour the whole fridge just to later sit and cry. i feel miserable, like im wasting my life because of hating myself...
That's perfectly fine!!... It's known that eating can oftenly help people to cope with sadness and other strong emotions so I guess it can be seen as a form of stress relieving. It's not something you should feel bad about :)

• Hugs
pettyqueen

pettyqueen

Jun 15, 2023
You have a bf so I'm sure he thinks you are pretty or loves you for who you are. I know it doesn't help but at least someone loves you. What kind of art do you make?

• Hugs
H

HaHaFunny

Jun 12, 2023
Oh man I relate to this on a deeper level. I've always hated the way I looked to the point that I stopped going outside bc I thought I looked so ugly. I lost some weight and developed an ED in the process, it sort of helped me feel better, but I can't starve myself anymore for whatever reason either haha.

I'm so sure you're a wonderful person. Try to focus on that whenever it gets hard to cope. What I do whenever I start to spiral and hyper focus on my appearance is to play some games. It somewhat helps me shut my mind off. I understand what you're going through and I wish you all the best and hopefully one day we both learn how to accept ourselves. Much love.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: bunnyeve and CTB Dream
cami

cami

the lonely
May 27, 2023
oh my love, im so sorry you feel that way. i have anorexia so i definitely understand where you are coming from. if you ever need to vent im always here and i hope we can find peace with ourselves oneday.

• Love
Reactions: bunnyeve
bunnyeve

bunnyeve

BunnyEve
Jun 16, 2023
Oh man I relate to this on a deeper level. I've always hated the way I looked to the point that I stopped going outside bc I thought I looked so ugly. I lost some weight and developed an ED in the process, it sort of helped me feel better, but I can't starve myself anymore for whatever reason either haha.

I'm so sure you're a wonderful person. Try to focus on that whenever it gets hard to cope. What I do whenever I start to spiral and hyper focus on my appearance is to play some games. It somewhat helps me shut my mind off. I understand what you're going through and I wish you all the best and hopefully one day we both learn how to accept ourselves. Much love.
thank you so much!! its true that games help, you just kind of have to focus more on the game than on your appearance+ no one can see you haha. but the going outside part is so reletable. i even used to put a bag on my head when i was home alone cause i couldnt stand my own face... sometimes i wonder how it even got that far
You have a bf so I'm sure he thinks you are pretty or loves you for who you are. I know it doesn't help but at least someone loves you. What kind of art do you make?
its true, i cant really understand why he's with me but im very thankful for that. i mostly draw and sometimes do digital art, i go to an art school so i do a lot of that. i also love making small gifts for everyone, like keychains or bracelets

Reactions: pettyqueen
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
ive been focused on my looks for so long, food is the only thing on my mind... my memory is so bad because of it, i cant focus on anything else. i think ive lost the point of losing weight some time ago, now i hate how i constantly think about food which should only be a fuel so my body can function.

thank you for your kind words! im not sure what i can do well, but i try to be kind.

I'm so sorry you are going through this. I'd say I came close to having an eating disorder at one point and yeah- it's exhausting being so obsessive- even frightened of food and gaining weight. I'm sure I'm preaching to the choir here but I'm certain that starving yourself or restricting heavily will make you like this though. It's natural when you think about it. Your body is starving- no wonder it starts to make you think about food all the time. Plus- I'm sure that restricting ends up in binge eating- where you just can't stop yourself anymore. I'm sure you know though and of course- it's a much harder thing to modify than just talk about. As for looks, I'm sorry you feel the way you do. I wish there wasn't such emphasis on looks in this world. I hope you can find your way through this and feel a greater sense of peace/ acceptance with yourself.