CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
The feeling of anxiousness is overwhelming. Even simple things like sending an email feels like defusing a bomb. How is anyone supposed to live like this? I'm constantly on edge and there's seldom times where I feel truly at ease. It's completely exhausting and draining. This might end up killing me before I even have the chance to.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: vcregs, acerace, tora and 11 others
ChronicPain23

ChronicPain23

Jun 22, 2023
Neuroticism, I have the same thing.
Antidepressants help a little(apathy), but it's not fully helpful.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr and Lost Magic
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's dreadful how people have to suffer so much, I understand why you'd feel so tired of it all as existing here really can be so torturous. But anyway best wishes.

Reactions: tora and Lost Magic
Doz

Doz

Gloom and DOOM
Aug 15, 2023
Wow, spoken with 100% accuracy. I have the same problem, communication is too difficult and takes a toll on you mentally even with the smallest interactions.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: vcregs, tora, Gonnerr and 5 others
Lost Magic

Lost Magic

Illuminated
May 5, 2020
I have had anxiety and depression all my life. My childhood traumas didn't help and I have hereditary mental illness. What can you do? I just take meds and try to get through the day with as little interaction as possible. I honestly prefer most animals to people. Peace X

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: vcregs, Gonnerr, Doz and 1 other person
SolomonKado

SolomonKado

This is taking too long…
Jul 4, 2023
The feeling of anxiousness is overwhelming. Even simple things like sending an email feels like defusing a bomb. How is anyone supposed to live like this? I'm constantly on edge and there's seldom times where I feel truly at ease. It's completely exhausting and draining. This might end up killing me before I even have the chance to.
I hate these feelings with a passion. I've been in therapy for about 20 years and take 4 different medications. I wish you the best in whatever decisions you make. Just know you're not alone here. I wish for the life of me I could take it away from you so you could find peace, but I can't even find my own.

• Hugs
Reactions: Gonnerr
G

Gonnerr

Enlightened
Mar 12, 2023
Ive been like that all my life , 43 years of social pain , if i would be rich , i would buy a private island and limit human contact as much as possible.

Reactions: vcregs
Wehmut

Wehmut

it's not fair...
Apr 13, 2023
I know these types of feelings. I had social anxiety like 1,5 years ago for a very long time. I would start sweating in conversations and I had little to no self confidence. Weirdly, my social anxiety just disappeared slowly because I realized no one actually cares anyways. They don't care what you say or do in a week or so. Today I am a pretty calm and confident person. I just dont like most of the people I meet all that much. If you want to overcome your anxiety, the worst thing you can do is avoid the things you fear. You need to try to become friends with your fear. Learn that to a certain level its a normal and valid thing to experience. Embrace it and fight against it. Best wishes

CrazyDiamond04

CrazyDiamond04

Metal Fan- Wants to hang Under The Oak
May 8, 2023
I know these types of feelings. I had social anxiety like 1,5 years ago for a very long time. I would start sweating in conversations and I had little to no self confidence. Weirdly, my social anxiety just disappeared slowly because I realized no one actually cares anyways. They don't care what you say or do in a week or so. Today I am a pretty calm and confident person. I just dont like most of the people I meet all that much. If you want to overcome your anxiety, the worst thing you can do is avoid the things you fear. You need to try to become friends with your fear. Learn that to a certain level its a normal and valid thing to experience. Embrace it and fight against it. Best wishes
You're completely right. The hard part is making myself do it, I've been trying more recently.

• Hugs
Reactions: Wehmut
garbagepunk

garbagepunk

May 21, 2023
this shit is real.
everytime i have to do anything that isn't with any with my friends i just power trough it, most of the times acting incredibly clueless and, thus, ending up looking pretty ridicule