L

LibertyLily

Jul 30, 2022
Every day I look forward to going back to sleep just to have a moment where I forget who I am and forget what my problems are.

The moment I wake up and remember who I am and my situation is always the worst part of my day.

If only I had the guts to ctb but sadly I don't.

I'm just sick of feeling pain.

I don't actually want to die I just hate my life.

I feel like an NPC in someone else's life.

Oh well, one day it will all be over.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nosoul, missingpeace, Lavender Dreams and 8 others
P

peacetime

Student
Dec 27, 2022
I recommend putting it all down on paper and making a plan to fix those problems.

Reactions: Enemy of Evolution
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It really can be so dreadful feeling trapped in an existence that you hate and it must be tiring being in that situation. I also find it so awful waking up and realising that I'm still here, I absolutely hate the fact how voluntarily leaving this world is so difficult. If suicide is much easier of course I would be long gone at this point. It really is such a cruel existence where so much endless suffering continues to exist, I'm sorry that you have to endure this.

Reactions: nosoul and ikadasui
L

lonewolf22

Jul 3, 2020
You're lucky that sleep brings you some respite. I suffer just as much in my fucking dreams. For me the pain is 24/7 :(

• Aww..
Reactions: nosoul and Sister of the Moon
S

Someone123

Illuminated
Oct 19, 2021
Every day I look forward to going back to sleep just to have a moment where I forget who I am and forget what my problems are.

The moment I wake up and remember who I am and my situation is always the worst part of my day.

If only I had the guts to ctb but sadly I don't.

I'm just sick of feeling pain.

I don't actually want to die I just hate my life.

I feel like an NPC in someone else's life.

Oh well, one day it will all be over.
This is very well said and it reflects how many people here feel, except that many people here will eventually ctb when the time comes that the pain and lack of hope for recovery are too much.

Reactions: playcesifrequent, donealready, Fadeawaaaay and 1 other person
Fadeawaaaay

Fadeawaaaay

Visionary
Nov 12, 2021
Same same… at night I pretend I'm safe …

Reactions: nosoul and donealready
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
This resonates so much. I utterly detest that moment when I wake up and become aware of myself. ☹️

Reactions: nosoul, missingpeace, Someone123 and 2 others
Raskolnikov's Axe

Raskolnikov's Axe

Aug 31, 2022
I understand. Those days when even existing is exhausting

Reactions: donealready
Heartbroken2022

Heartbroken2022

Jan 3, 2023
I feel you absolutely. The worst thing is (at least for me) that I have dreams of my past, happy life and then I wake up and I realise that all these nice pictures were just a dream. And the reality crushes you every single morning.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: nosoul, luochasdebilas, donealready and 2 others
novem

novem

Experienced
May 9, 2022
I feel you absolutely. The worst thing is (at least for me) that I have dreams of my past, happy life and then I wake up and I realise that all these nice pictures were just a dream. And the reality crushes you every single morning.
same happens to me

• Aww..
Reactions: nosoul and Heartbroken2022
O

outrider567

Visionary
Apr 5, 2022
Exactly how my life is now also

• Aww..
Reactions: Heartbroken2022
N

nosoul

Arcanist
Apr 1, 2023
Wrote a similar post about it, I'm looking forward to taking my pills to sleep, it's the only rest I get, I hate my existence or lack of it right now:(