deadprincess

deadprincess

Aug 21, 2018
my birthday was the 17th. i turned 23. it's horrible.

but the day was nice. i went out with friends and tried not to cry. i ended up crying myself to sleep again because i had a good day, but of course i'm still depressed. i'm glad i had at least 1 good day before i go. those are rare. i feel so horrible that it's hard to enjoy things

i told myself i'd go on the 17th or 18th, but i wasn't ready / still might not be. i am so exhausted from living, but it's hard to bring myself to try again. :( i hate this.

Reactions: Gengogakusha, lv-gras, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and 4 others
Smilla

Smilla

Visionary
Apr 30, 2018

but the day was nice. i went out with friends and tried not to cry. i ended up crying myself to sleep again because i had a good day, but of course i'm still depressed. i'm glad i had at least 1 good day before i go. those are rare. i feel so horrible that it's hard to enjoy things

i told myself i'd go on the 17th or 18th, but i wasn't ready / still might not be. i am so exhausted from living, but it's hard to bring myself to try again. :( i hate this.

My bday was the 18th. I turned 39.

Hang in there, whatever you decide—meaning keep cool if possible (try to think rationally about your options. 23 is really young). I know the pain, it's def horrible.

Keep writing and venting on here, or whatever medium.

Hugs from a virtual stranger.

Last edited:
Reactions: Lara Francis, lv-gras, Ben and 1 other person
B

Ben

Warlock
Sep 12, 2018
Hey, a good day is a good day, enjoy them if and when they come!

And if you're not ready, that's absolutely fine. Take all the time you have, need, or want. You don't have to justify why you're still here to anybody!

Reactions: Lara Francis, RaphtaliaTwoAnimals and Smilla
F

Firefly1

Aug 30, 2018

Glad you got to enjoy your birthday! I know depression is not something that goes away cuz you've had a good day. Its fine if you don' t feel ready. Maybe things will get better for you... You never know... Youre still young.

ratfucker22

ratfucker22

Aug 30, 2018
Glad you got to enjoy your birthday! I know depression is not something that goes away cuz you've had a good day. Its fine if you don' t feel ready. Maybe things will get better for you... You never know... Youre still young.
are u firefly from norway?