jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
No judgement please. And please dont bully me.

Today its 24 of may 2023. Its been a little more than ten years. When i hit puberty i got this condition that made me smell very bad. People notice. They comment. Theyre very mean. I cant blame them. Im depressed and actively suicidal. I hope that one day everyone can be a little kinder to eachother. Accept eachothers differences. And dont judge. You see something off or odd ask the persin whats going on instead of making fun of them. Im already very lonely. I wont deal with this condition any longer. If only people could see inside my head. Why did i have to deal with this.

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: charlotte_, Praestat_Mori, LoiteringClouds and 1 other person
Jezzibell

Jezzibell

On my way out. Yayyyyy
Apr 21, 2023
Generally I find people not very nice. It seems they derive pleasure by putting others down. For some reason it makes them feel superior.

I'm not exactly sure what condition this is but I can relate to having to go through problems like this during my adolescent years. Its torture. For me it was very big buggy eyes from thyroid disease.

Is there treatment available?

I completely agree that society should not judge without knowing the why. I completely agree too that people should be kinder. But this is unlikely to happen.

I'm so sorry that people's reactions have made you contemplate ctb. I can't provide any platitudes except that I do know - in the circle of life, you will meet and engage with people who will look beyond the superficial and get to like and love you for who you are. Xxxxx

Reactions: jawdropped123 and Praestat_Mori
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's so awful how humans can be so cruel but sadly it's just the unfortunate reality of existing here, it's such a horrible world we exist in where people suffer all through no fault of their own. But anyway I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: jawdropped123
L

lookingforsanctuary

Experienced
May 14, 2023
That sounds really difficult <3

• Love
Reactions: jawdropped123
jawdropped123

jawdropped123

Experienced
Mar 19, 2022
Generally I find people not very nice. It seems they derive pleasure by putting others down. For some reason it makes them feel superior.

I'm not exactly sure what condition this is but I can relate to having to go through problems like this during my adolescent years. Its torture. For me it was very big buggy eyes from thyroid disease.

Is there treatment available?

I completely agree that society should not judge without knowing the why. I completely agree too that people should be kinder. But this is unlikely to happen.

I'm so sorry that people's reactions have made you contemplate ctb. I can't provide any platitudes except that I do know - in the circle of life, you will meet and engage with people who will look beyond the superficial and get to like and love you for who you are. Xxxxx
I also have potruding eyes which makes it even worse because i can tell if people are making fun of me for that or because of my other conditikn. Ive talked to doctors about my condition but they dont take you serious especially if you have mental health issues

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell
charlotte_

charlotte_

Arcanist
Mar 12, 2023
That must be really difficult to go through, and I'm sorry you've been treated like that. It's saddening that most people lack empathy for ones that aren't like them. I don't have your condition, but I used to have a time where I was too depressed to take a bath and end up smelling like a dead racoon. My parents screamed at me all the time for that. But even so, I really wish the best for you. You deserve so much better than that. I hope there will be a day where people will accept those who struggle like us all.

• Love
Reactions: Jezzibell and jawdropped123