Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
i appreciate your i suppose "defence" of me. you are right, maybe i am just coping in the "i don't care" kind of way.
You have every right to cope or deal in any way and speed you choose. Every right to choose what's the biggest loss here. It's your life that exploded. I'm sorry, but it does seem like this is a guy you're better off without, but you know him, I don't. And it's not just him, it's the life that went with him. I get that.

• Love
  • Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one, judaspiss, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
judaspiss

judaspiss

suffer gently
Jan 23, 2023
You have every right to cope or deal in any way and speed you choose. Every right to choose what's the biggest loss here. It's your life that exploded. I'm sorry, but it does seem like this is a guy you're better off without, but you know him, I don't. And it's not just him, it's the life that went with him. I get that.
yeah. everyone in town told him to forgive me so hopefully i can move back in. i've sort of moved on already but i live 3 hours away from that county and i have a lot of DUI community service and court stuff i have to do there. it would be lucrative for me to stay there even if i am considered a whore.

• Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Huntfish34
T

Twistedliesinside

Apr 20, 2023
i appreciate your i suppose "defence" of me. you are right, maybe i am just coping in the "i don't care" kind of way.
Don't mention it. It's just the principle of the matter really. These things can take a lifetime to process, just take it one step at a time and focus on what's ahead.
yeah. everyone in town told him to forgive me so hopefully i can move back in. i've sort of moved on already but i live 3 hours away from that county and i have a lot of DUI community service and court stuff i have to do there. it would be lucrative for me to stay there even if i am considered a whore.
Whatever you have to do in life do it, but never think of yourself as a whore.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, judaspiss, Huntfish34 and 1 other person
Aisley

Aisley

Wizard
Mar 12, 2023
Too bad you couldn't just fulfill your com service and then skip town for somewhere new. Everytime I burned too many bridges I would just leave, get on the bus and start over. Too old for it now, but it worked just fine back then. Unless of course he's The One. But if he's just a warm body? You can get more of those.

• Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, judaspiss and Huntfish34
Slasher

Slasher

crybaby
Jun 6, 2023
your ''boyfriend'' is a scumbag, if my girl said this to me I'd break down in tears and seek revenge. you deserve so much better and I hope your situation gets better. I'm sorry this happened to you.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: The anhedonic one, Huntfish34 and judaspiss
SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
I feel you.

Find people that will support you, if its not him- as hard as it can be- leave him if he doesnt change his outlook on this

My sister was in a simmilar situation, she was so drunk she didnt know what happened besides her being touched, her boyfriend said she just did this to have a copout from cheating. I once heard my mom talking about it in the kitchen, she just said 'you shouldnt have drank that night' and I was just set off into a fight with her that continued untill my sister texted me to stop. I cant fathom how much some people will find themselves to be a victim in a situation like this, you are thr survivor here, if they cant accept it, they dont deserve you

• Aww..
  • Hugs
Reactions: The anhedonic one and Water-Lily
Water-Lily

Water-Lily

Enlightened
Dec 26, 2020
I feel you.

Find people that will support you, if its not him- as hard as it can be- leave him if he doesnt change his outlook on this

My sister was in a simmilar situation, she was so drunk she didnt know what happened besides her being touched, her boyfriend said she just did this to have a copout from cheating. I once heard my mom talking about it in the kitchen, she just said 'you shouldnt have drank that night' and I was just set off into a fight with her that continued untill my sister texted me to stop. I cant fathom how much some people will find themselves to be a victim in a situation like this, you are thr survivor here, if they cant accept it, they dont deserve you
Im glad your sister has you. I am glad you fought your mom for her sake. Victims need people like you

• Hugs
Reactions: SplitInfrastructure and The anhedonic one
The anhedonic one

The anhedonic one

Dead inside
May 20, 2023
All rapists should be boiled alive in a cauldron of festering dogshit.
Why are you on SS instead of being at the police, surely you would go to the police and not to a "bf" to report if someone really "raped" you and what's the logic of coming here to talk about this instead of reporting that perpetrator ?

If someone was to do that to me I would be going to the police not to some "bf" to report the case. What can a mere "bf" do if you have been "raped" as you claim and also what can a suicide forum do to help you. Go to the police and they will put the mf behind bars it's so easy.
We are here to support each other instead of tearing each other down. Doesn't matter if this is a suicide forum or not, this poor girl @judaspiss needs empathy and understanding.

Last edited:
Reactions: SplitInfrastructure
SplitInfrastructure

SplitInfrastructure

becoming the lastnames by will wood
Jun 7, 2023
Why are you on SS instead of being at the police, surely you would go to the police and not to a "bf" to report if someone really "raped" you and what's the logic of coming here to talk about this instead of reporting that perpetrator ?

If someone was to do that to me I would be going to the police not to some "bf" to report the case. What can a mere "bf" do if you have been "raped" as you claim and also what can a suicide forum do to help you. Go to the police and they will put the mf behind bars it's so easy.
Im sorry but the "quotation marks" just confuse me. used in a wrong context, in a wrong situation and with a very shitty attidute

Its not easy to put someone behind bars, police can refuse to believe, as they usually do to avoid false inprisonment, because some people made a joke and now everyone has to suffer for it. Without proof, they usually wont do shit and even if you have proof they can just say that someone didnt act raped or refute it because its not clear enough for them.
I do think it should be reported, but I think that if you had all of your stuff thrown out the doors, you wouldnt think about making a report, you would most likely seek safe shelter first

Be kind here, dont put rape in quotation marks, Im sure if you had a simmilar situation you wouldnt wanna see it either

Reactions: 𖣴 nadia 𖣴 and The anhedonic one
G

Goodgirlryeo101

Wizard
May 27, 2023
Im sorry but the "quotation marks" just confuse me. used in a wrong context, in a wrong situation and with a very shitty attidute

Its not easy to put someone behind bars, police can refuse to believe, as they usually do to avoid false inprisonment, because some people made a joke and now everyone has to suffer for it. Without proof, they usually wont do shit and even if you have proof they can just say that someone didnt act raped or refute it because its not clear enough for them.
I do think it should be reported, but I think that if you had all of your stuff thrown out the doors, you wouldnt think about making a report, you would most likely seek safe shelter first

Be kind here, dont put rape in quotation marks, Im sure if you had a simmilar situation you wouldnt wanna see it either

This post is so old so I don't understand why iam still quoted in this? 🤔

It is from 4 weeks ago and I'm sure I was already quoted on this and I already responded in regards to why I said that I will just assume you didn't see my response, so I do not wish to comment on this anymore.

Using that word shitty reminds me of someone, my ex called Law who I guess is the one who lied that I accused someone of rape. I can't put into words how much I hate that liar, mr pinnochio.