• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
I was invited to a festival by my friend A. A's friend B was also there. He approached me creepily and literally stated at me for so long that I tried to move away. They were all a bit drunk when I arrived (later than everyone). But then he tried to grab me, I yelled and A didn't help. B turned it into a joke. He was joking about me being jealous of girls in our group and also suggesting that A and I marry.

I left early and drank a lot at home.
I felt devastated.
No one tried to stop B and he was very aggressive.

I didn't get much support from my boyfriend.
I got lower than average looks and I dress in oversized. I didn't have much makeup on and my hair was kinda messy.

Saying just in case anyone tells me that maybe I looked like I wanted this attention - I didn't.

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: Ash, f1rebender, lita-lassi and 1 other person
lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
1) if anyones response was to blame you for looking a certain way, theyre defacto useless and you know you dont need to listen to anything they say

2) your friend is shitty and B sounds like a complete waste of genetics

theres nothing wrong with you, but theres something very wrong with who you were with. you were assaulted and they did nothing when you made it clear you weren't okay. if you feel comfortable at all possibly re explaining to A what happened from your perspective when they are sober and willing to listen, maybe they will better understand how messed up that was. if they cant grasp that assault isnt okay or funny, they may not need to be in your life. im so sorry your boyfriend had such a lackluster response :/ loneliness when these things happen is some of the most crippling 🫂 i wish i could help more 🖤

Reactions: struggles_inc
painoflife

painoflife

Arcanist
Jul 27, 2019
I am sorry you have had to experience this.
There is nothing wrong with you, your response and feelings about it are completely justified and valid.

struggles_inc

struggles_inc

🤡🤡🤡
Jun 24, 2023
1) if anyones response was to blame you for looking a certain way, theyre defacto useless and you know you dont need to listen to anything they say

2) your friend is shitty and B sounds like a complete waste of genetics

theres nothing wrong with you, but theres something very wrong with who you were with. you were assaulted and they did nothing when you made it clear you weren't okay. if you feel comfortable at all possibly re explaining to A what happened from your perspective when they are sober and willing to listen, maybe they will better understand how messed up that was. if they cant grasp that assault isnt okay or funny, they may not need to be in your life. im so sorry your boyfriend had such a lackluster response :/ loneliness when these things happen is some of the most crippling 🫂 i wish i could help more 🖤
Thank you very much. Talking to me about it is basically enough at this point. For some reason the number of such incidents drastically increased this year. My bf said that I didn't call for help enough. I don't know what to say.
I feel like I am partially to blame because that has never happened so frequently. I would usually get assaulted once a year or so. This is the third time this summer. Maybe there is something that I do thar attracts such people. Last time it just happened on the street, not like I had some kind of connection with the person.

lita-lassi

lita-lassi

let me spell it out for you: go to hell
Sep 25, 2023
Thank you very much. Talking to me about it is basically enough at this point. For some reason the number of such incidents drastically increased this year. My bf said that I didn't call for help enough. I don't know what to say.
oh man :( that doesnt sound very cool of him, im so sorry