• New TOR Mirror: suicidffbey666ur5gspccbcw2zc7yoat34wbybqa3b
    oei6bysflbvqd.onion

• Hey Guest,

If you want to donate, we have a thread with updated donation options here at this link: About Donations

fsociety

fsociety

Mar 25, 2024
@iloverachel @angelcircuit @PetrichorBirth @divinemistress36 @Anhaedra @sserafim @UmbraDweller @leavingthesoultrap @Meteora @Arachno @Crash_Bash_Dash @Yuki_03 @Hollowman @YosemiteGrrl @Unknown21 @etherealspring @goodoldnoname923 @f1rebender

Hello fellow lay down and rot friends!
iloverachel and I made a discord group for all of us, feel free to join and vent anytime you want. Everybody is welcome :)

• Love
Reactions: TaffyFlounder, Yuki_03, Unknown21 and 4 others
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
@iloverachel @angelcircuit @PetrichorBirth @divinemistress36 @Anhaedra @sserafim @UmbraDweller @leavingthesoultrap @Meteora @Arachno @Crash_Bash_Dash @Yuki_03 @Hollowman @YosemiteGrrl @Unknown21 @etherealspring @goodoldnoname923 @f1rebender

Hello fellow lay down and rot friends!
iloverachel and I made a discord group for all of us, feel free to join and vent anytime you want. Everybody is welcome :)

7 members so far, Nice !

Reactions: Unknown21
completelydone

completelydone

Mar 19, 2024
Bed rotting is the only thing I can stay dedicated to

• Hugs
Reactions: TaffyFlounder, divinemistress36, fsociety and 1 other person
D

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
Ostracized by society? Check
Don't belong anywhere? Check
Nobody wants to associate with me? Check

I'm in isolation and rot most of the time and I can join you.

• Hugs
Reactions: iloverachel and sserafim
I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
Ostracized by society? Check
Don't belong anywhere? Check
Nobody wants to associate with me? Check

I'm in isolation and rot most of the time and I can join you.
We formed a discord group yesterday if you wanted to join. Most of us are isolated, lonely and suicidal so we thought it would be great to start a small group with people with similar problems

• Hugs
Reactions: Dark Moon
D

Dark Moon

Wizard
Sep 21, 2022
We formed a discord group yesterday if you wanted to join. Most of us are isolated, lonely and suicidal so we thought it would be great to start a small group with people with similar problems
I don't have a discord currently but I will try and create an account and then join your group.

Reactions: iloverachel
nixolab

nixolab

Apr 24, 2024
Perfect idea! Count me in :) Would love to be a part of this club ^-^

melancholymallory03

melancholymallory03

Do cats live nine lives ? Or do humans ⏰
Feb 20, 2024
We're all rotting….youre not alone 🧡

Love and peace on you're journey through radical …. rotting 🧡

I hope one day you are free from your pain and suffering .

• Hugs
S

soleil

Apr 28, 2023
I probably hold the record for bed rotting😞 Life has been going by without and I can't be a part of anything. It's like ground hog day and I'm trapped.

• Aww..
Reactions: golta, Crash_Bash_Dash and iloverachel
F

Faded For Her

May 30, 2024
The discord link expired, would you be so kind as to give me another one? I'd love company for our final moments.

golta

golta

Just wants more company
Apr 14, 2024
I lay and bed rot since I was 10 . Its a good experience

Reactions: lizzywizzy09 and iloverachel
I

imissrachel

May 31, 2024
I wish I could do that. I have been on this forum multiple times throughout my life and every single time I get off I think im doing better but nobody cares what you went through. Nobody sees you for who yu are and what turmoil it is. No woman every actually understands what you feel for them is necessary for you and they just laugh and move on with their lives. Its cool I love her so I want her to be happy but why come into my life where I'm already struggling. I already hate myself and say you want to be there for my growth and then just make me feel worse about myself. Leave me and destroy me.... why are people so inconsiderate. I never asked for you to get into my life! I hate everybody! If I could do it id be gone right now and I wish some racist person would just come shoot me and put me out of my misery!

I

iloverachel

Enlightened
Mar 7, 2024
I wish I could do that. I have been on this forum multiple times throughout my life and every single time I get off I think im doing better but nobody cares what you went through. Nobody sees you for who yu are and what turmoil it is. No woman every actually understands what you feel for them is necessary for you and they just laugh and move on with their lives. Its cool I love her so I want her to be happy but why come into my life where I'm already struggling. I already hate myself and say you want to be there for my growth and then just make me feel worse about myself. Leave me and destroy me.... why are people so inconsiderate. I never asked for you to get into my life! I hate everybody! If I could do it id be gone right now and I wish some racist person would just come shoot me and put me out of my misery!
Nice username!!

Reactions: divinemistress36
I

imissrachel

May 31, 2024
Nice username!!
you too. thats my exes name. i have not spoken to her in weeks. and she is good. and im just sitting here back on SS wishing any of my attempts to ctb had worked.