• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
thought about ctbing. i'm tired.

i'm spiraling due to this one person, as they are my trigger.

i am tired of living, just i am.

i am tired of living in this prison.

i'm tired of being myself.

i may just dissociate, idk.

but i think i'm just going to shut down emotionally, idk. i stop caring.

i care if my friends die, but i wonder if they care the same amount. i know some do, but i feel like i care so much that it will kill me. and i can't just not care about them.

i need therapy. i know it. i just need to make my schedule first and everything. it's a wip.

i'm just going to focus on my hygiene, physical health, friends, my weight, and streaming stuff. and lsat stuff too.

i hope i die soon, though sometimes i hope i don't. i think i wish i knew how much people cared about me, genuinely. and i hope it would be reciprocated the same way.

fuck me being born into this life with this personality. i'm too nice. i hate that i'd die to save someone if i could.

• Hugs
Reactions: justcallmeJ, kyhoti and Traveller12724
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
they don't care about you nearly as much as you care about yourself.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
T

Traveller12724

Student
May 14, 2024
Please don't let them dim your light, you can still give the love you want to see in the world but make sure to choose your friends and people you surround yourself wisely.

Reactions: synthcadia
kyhoti

kyhoti

May 27, 2024
Sometime when I'm feeling this way, I let out my psychopathic traits and say, "Hey, fuck the haters, I'm plowing towards my destiny". I'm really gas-lighting myself, but it does lead to some pleasant days. If I'm being delusional, so what? As long as I don't harm anyone, feeling good when someone says "Good to see you" (if I can tell that they mean it) is great. It actually keeps me going, even knowing that I plan to CTB sooner rather than later. It's a perception shift, that's all. Maybe hedonistic. I really don't care what it is.

Reactions: MatrixPrisoner
synthcadia

synthcadia

dissociated angel.
Jul 8, 2023
probably and that honestly makes me not want to get close to people lol
they don't care about you nearly as much as you care about yourself.
i definitely need to try to find better people. i think i found a good group and i have 4 good irl friends i've known for a while and more abroad, it's just. just yeah.
Please don't let them dim your light, you can still give the love you want to see in the world but make sure to choose your friends and people you surround yourself wisely.
i think i'm delusional but not like this, and it definitely makes me happier. i know that's not the main part, but i get what you mean, a bit!
Sometime when I'm feeling this way, I let out my psychopathic traits and say, "Hey, fuck the haters, I'm plowing towards my destiny". I'm really gas-lighting myself, but it does lead to some pleasant days. If I'm being delusional, so what? As long as I don't harm anyone, feeling good when someone says "Good to see you" (if I can tell that they mean it) is great. It actually keeps me going, even knowing that I plan to CTB sooner rather than later. It's a perception shift, that's all. Maybe hedonistic. I really don't care what it is.