steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
Everyone in my life treats me like dogshit. Why?

Im a guy with autism and anxiety. So of course I'm at the bottom of the hierarchy.

I'm in my 20's and never been with a woman before. Have 0 friends and my family DONT even like me.

So what caused this?

I have bad genetics. My mom has schizophrenia (which must have mutated into autism as it has a high correlation) . My dad has anxiety disorder as well as a fucking annoying personality. They're the worst ones of both sets of family - AND THEY REPRODUCED 😂😂😂 fucking get rid of me now everyone treats me like dogshit

• Hugs
  • Love
Reactions: snow leopard, S like suicide, Someone123 and 2 others
meetapple

meetapple

Mage
Jun 3, 2021
Same here (being treated like dog shit). Can you join a mental health support group with people who share similar problems who will accept you more?

Reactions: Sanva
Sanva

Sanva

:/
Dec 10, 2021
I understand. I also have autism and really bad anxiety and I feel like everyone hates me. I haven't had friends in a long time. It seems unfair because we don't have control over it, people are just born with autism and there's nothing anyone can do about it. I often wish I hadn't been born which is why i sometimes feel resentful towards my parents.
Just know that you don't deserve to be treated this way, it's just that most people are neurotypical and can't really understand people like us. I wish people were more understanding. Wishing you the best, I'm sorry for what you're dealing with.

• Love
Reactions: S like suicide, LADY007 and steviewonder
cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
My therapist said I should feel angry with my parents but couldn't accept I had gone way past the point of caring and have completely disassociated from my previous self

• Hugs
Reactions: Sanva and steviewonder
steviewonder

steviewonder

Sexually Challenged
Nov 9, 2020
My therapist said I should feel angry with my parents but couldn't accept I had gone way past the point of caring and have completely disassociated from my previous self
Bro same my life's so bad because of my insomnia I have complete detachment from this world

cambrai33

cambrai33

Traveller
Nov 3, 2021
Bro same my life's so bad because of my insomnia I have complete detachment from this world
Yep insomnia on a level I have never imagined. In previous times I have subject to sleep depravation but this is on another level.

Hard to function normally and I am just going through the motions these days, planning ctb is the only thing that keeps me focused

Reactions: steviewonder
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Life is very unfair, many people are disadvantaged through no fault of their own. That is why I see it as being better to never be born in the first place. If you never exist, you never suffer. I'm sorry that people treat you badly, some people can be so cruel. I wish you the best.

• Love
Reactions: deleted