• Hey Guest,

If you would still like to donate, you still can. We have more than enough funds to cover operating expenses for quite a while, so don't worry about donating if you aren't able. If you want to donate something other than what is listed, you can contact RainAndSadness.

Bitcoin Address (BTC): 39deg9i6Zp1GdrwyKkqZU6rAbsEspvLBJt

Ethereum (ETH): 0xd799aF8E2e5cEd14cdb344e6D6A9f18011B79BE9

Monero (XMR): 49tuJbzxwVPUhhDjzz6H222Kh8baKe6rDEsXgE617DVSDD8UKNaXvKNU8dEVRTAFH9Av8gKkn4jDzVGF25snJgNfUfKKNC8

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
I ate like two big pinches of SN an hour ago and now I have a headache and my heart hurts. Will it go away? I also feel dehydrated and my throat aches.

• Aww..
Reactions: Manaaja
rationaltake

rationaltake

I'm rocking it - in another universe
Sep 28, 2021
I ate like two big pinches of SN an hour ago and now I have a headache and my heart hurts. Will it go away? I also feel dehydrated and my throat aches.
I don't know. Perhaps you should get medical assistance. We all make mistakes.

Crazy4u

Crazy4u

Enlightened
Sep 29, 2021
if you changed your mind, please go to hospital asap. call ambulance.

Reactions: cyanlove, NearlyIrrelevantCake and rationaltake
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
I still don't want to live, I honestly just wanna know whether to walk it off or prepare for the end
Just bear in mind, if you seek medical help, you may wind up institutionalized for being suicidal. Up to you if you want to take that risk.

Have to ask - did you take the SN to kill yourself, see what it tastes like, boredom...? It doesn't seem like something you do accidentally.

motel rooms

motel rooms

Survivor of incest. Gay. Please don't PM me.
Apr 13, 2021
I still don't want to live, I honestly just wanna know whether to walk it off or prepare for the end
Try to throw up & drink a lot of water.

Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
Kinda a mix, Like I was crying and had this thought like "nothings changing, stop whining about it and kill yourself, there no reason not to that cannot be disproven". I opened the SN, smelled it, and grabbed a glass of water. I couldn't get myself to pour it into there, so I just decided to taste it. Then I tasted it again. I did the blood test and it is pure enough. Then I couldn't get myself to put it in water and drink it, and I was gonna be late for work so I just went
Just bear in mind, if you seek medical help, you may wind up institutionalized for being suicidal. Up to you if you want to take that risk.

Have to ask - did you take the SN to kill yourself, see what it tastes like, boredom...? It doesn't seem like something you do accidentally.

S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
Kinda a mix, Like I was crying and had this thought like "nothings changing, stop whining about it and kill yourself, there no reason not to that cannot be disproven". I opened the SN, smelled it, and grabbed a glass of water. I couldn't get myself to pour it into there, so I just decided to taste it. Then I tasted it again. I did the blood test and it is pure enough. Then I couldn't get myself to put it in water and drink it, and I was gonna be late for work so I just went
If you're crying about the thought of killing yourself, and you need to "talk yourself into it" that mean's it's 100% not the right time for you to attempt. If you're not at ease and relieved with what you are about to do, just wait for another day. The SN isn't going anywhere.

I would go with @hotelbeneathground 's advice with trying to induce vomiting, and drinking a lot of water - like a gallon or two if you can.

Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake, Foresight, rationaltake and 1 other person
Insomniac

Insomniac

š¯”„ š¯”² š¯”± š¯”¦ š¯”° š¯”Ŗ
May 21, 2021
if you changed your mind, call 911 and say you tried to ctb and took too much salt. Or present yourself to the emergency room. It only takes 4mg of SN to be lethal.

Reactions: rationaltake and summers
S

summers

Visionary
Nov 4, 2020
if you changed your mind, call 911 and say you tried to ctb and took too much salt. Or present yourself to the emergency room. It only takes 4mg of SN to be lethal.
This could work - say you were using salty water as a mouthwash, and accidentally swallowed some.

Reactions: rationaltake
Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
If you're crying about the thought of killing yourself, and you need to "talk yourself into it" that mean's it's 100% not the right time for you to attempt. If you're not at ease and relieved with what you are about to do, just wait for another day. The SN isn't going anywhere.

I would go with @hotelbeneathground 's advice with trying to induce vomiting, and drinking a lot of water - like a gallon or two if you can.
I wasn't crying about killing myself, I was crying about things in life, but yeah, I'm gonna drink water and stuff.

W

wereqryan

Student
Dec 22, 2018
I ate a few granules of SN some months back and got a headache too along with some breathing trouble and lightheadedness. It went away after 8 to 10 hours. The headache persisted the longest.

• Love
Reactions: NearlyIrrelevantCake and Fthis
Fthis

Fthis

-
Dec 8, 2020
I ate a few granules of SN some months back and got a headache too along with some breathing trouble and lightheadedness. It went away after 8 to 10 hours. The headache persisted the longest.
Thanks!

Reactions: wereqryan