CyanideSoup

CyanideSoup

Memento mori
Oct 1, 2019
I'm such an idiot. I got drunk and started messaging my ex and I don't know how but it got to a point in the conversation where I was saying I felt awful and there was no point in anything anymore. He asked what I was going to do about it, and at first I wouldn't tell him but he promised me whatever it was he wouldn't say anything and that he'd respect whatever choice I made. So stupid drunk me told him I was going to kill myself, and he was respectful and asked me questions about it.

He told my mum everything I said, and she told the rest of my family and now they're saying they will do whatever they have to to get me readmitted into psych and I'm fucking angry and terrified. I told them to respect my decision and that its me that has to put up with the shit in my head everyday not them. But they don't care. I don't know what to do. I just want to run away but my house keys have been taken off of me and I can't leave.

• Hugs
  • Aww..
Reactions: d3j3ct3dl0s3r05, hatelife, clownangel and 2 others
OreoWellington

OreoWellington

Ready To Die
Sep 28, 2019
I am so sorry this is happening to you. :'(:'( I know how it feels like to wrongfully turn to the wrong people against our better judgment. I wish I can somehow convince my loved ones this is the best decision for me as well but the thing is, they will never understand.
I don't know if this is an odd gesture for me to offer, but if you don't want to feel alone in the event you do get admitted in the psych ward, I would be happy to share you my phone number details so I can be a contact for you while you are there in your stay. I will happily be there as you struggle to pull through it.

Reactions: hatelife
sleepy dog

sleepy dog

Wizard
Sep 13, 2019
When talking about it, keep saying you were drunk and venting.

Reactions: hatelife and OreoWellington
Raggas

Raggas

Suicide is self expression
Dec 31, 2018
Really sorry to hear about this lonelyghost. I did the same to my psycholigst and they called my mum (pretty expected though). All I can say is try to be calm and insist you're fine. If you do get warded treat it as a small holiday, at least you can meet new people.

Reactions: hatelife and OreoWellington