FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
It's true that procreation is the source of all torment and problems and I believe that it's such an incredibly terrible thing for life to be brought here so selfishly and unnecessary. Nobody should ever procreate as it's something that is disgusting and shameful to inflict this life onto existing beings. It certainly is a tragedy how new life is brought here day after day and such a thing could never be acceptable, it's just so awful to think about how non existent beings are forced into this world just to be burdened with existence. I do believe that no matter what it's always preferable to not exist and of course never existing at all is the best possibility. To never have any awareness of what life is, sounds like perfection to me, but sadly we all have to pay the price because of the selfish decisions of others.

Procreation is something that is unacceptable as it's true that life itself is the real problem. Without life there is no problems, and after all, all that life is, is just an unfortunate consequence of evolution, a meaningless and insignificant cycle of suffering that just very sadly continues to repeat all for the sake of it. Existence is something that is burdensome as humans are slaves to their needs and desires, trapped in this prison that is consciousness. Life leads to nothing and nowhere other than our inevitable deterioration and is something that is completely worthless.

Procreation could also never be justified as existence is something that is harmful and nobody can deny all of the risks involved in existing with no limit as to how much we can be tortured, as after all chance determines everything in life. It's very sad how so many deluded people continue to bring life here, blinded by their life valuing beliefs and selfishness. If none of us existed in the first place then we wouldn't have to suffer to find ways to free ourselves as of course this whole situation is made worse by the fact how society views existing as being an obligation and sees life as being something to be prolonged at all costs. These beliefs lead to the denial of death and the restriction of peaceful suicide methods which is something that disgusts me.

Therefore this existence certainly is so prison like and to me it's such a punishment having to exist. If one has awareness one can recognise that procreation is completely unacceptable in every single way and that it's only a disadvantage to so cruelly bring life here. I will always very much hate the fact that I exist and I've always viewed my existence as being a mistake, as it's something that never needed to exist. It disturbs me how endless amounts of suffering continues to exist here and I see life as being something best avoided. The only thing that could ever be close to being positive about all this is that someday it will all end.

Reactions: Jane Doe 13, yive, rejected and 7 others
Tricondyla ledouxi

Tricondyla ledouxi

Student
Jan 2, 2023
Hi Funeral Cry, you're quite famous on this forum, can you notice me please?

LaVieEnRose

LaVieEnRose

Angelic
Jul 23, 2022
Well...good luck convincing the rest of humanity of that.

• Yay!
Reactions: blackwidow, Rockman, Szinuus and 2 others
Darkover

Darkover

Angelic
Jul 29, 2021
if you really care for life at all you wouldent bring anyone alive here
you take the risk of all kind of things going awrong with thier lives
we are conscious beings but have been enslaved to live out our miseries here
life is a prison i would hate to be born in a third world country were you
have to work for 2usd a day and live in horrible conditions without having anyway out
life just tortures us everyone should have their right to die honored life is so hard for
lots of people why be forced to struggle through something extremely unpleasant when you can
just leave it all behind, no conscious life should ever be treated as we have all been treated
here facing our certain demise the pain never stops, life just equals continues torture a series
of disasters one after another into your final demise, so long as life is such poor quality bring
someone alive is always a harm and can never be a good thing, chances are you'll never get to live
ever again away so life is a one time thing it be better to never experience anything in the first place
this is a place where we all come alive to die in no time at all pointless meaningless existance

Last edited:
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
Hi Funeral Cry, you're quite famous on this forum, can you notice me please?
I'm just another suicidal person really, I doubt that I'm anything close to being memorable in any way. I actually see myself as being the kind of person to be so easily forgotten about instead. But yes, I'm noticing you now. I wish you the best of luck.

• Hugs
Reactions: SorrowMind, Unending, GreenTree and 4 others
death137

death137

miserable
Jun 25, 2020
I believe that life has more suffering than joy even when you aren't depressed or suicidal but even most of ppl who see life like this still procreate because procreation is a strong natural desire for most ppl and it's hard for me to blame ppl for procreating. I don't really mind if the human race or life in general get eradicated but I understand why many others are pro life. Whether someone has antinatalism or pro life belief, it comes from selfish reason/s. I believe everything we do is for selfish reason/s and because of that it's becoming hard for me to judge if things are justifiable or not.

Reactions: Forever Sleep
F

Forever Sleep

Earned it we have...
May 4, 2022
Honestly, these are definitely my sentiments. It seems terribly cruel to me to inflict life on an unknowing and unwilling participant. Still- that's because I hate and resent life myself. Perhaps they are deluded but people who enjoy their lives don't always see it like that. I wish people would put more thought into it though before letting their horny or love blinded urges take over though.

I guess what I'm curious about is- do your parents know your sentiments? I've tried to shield my Dad in a way to how I REALLY feel but as things are feeling worse and worse for me recently- more is starting to slip out...

We usually get into a conversation about climate change and the other day- it just all came out: My Dad was saying how the new generation will be the first to grow up knowing they are destroying the planet from the start. (Nature programes didn't have all the apocalyptic warnings they do now when I was young.) And I just kind of lost it- how unfair it is that these chilren are brought here- without their consent and then made to feel guilty for what a blight they are on the planet. Worse- that it's up to them to try and extinguish the already lit fuse leading to the planets destruction. Like- WTF?!!

Honestly, I CAN'T see how people think it's a good thing to bring the thing they're supposed to love and cherish above anything here- where- as you say- so much is set up to go wrong.

Still- I have friends with children. I don't think they're crazy necessarily. I worry for their children definitely- I just hope luck smiles on them- or- their parents give them enough love and resilience to cope in this world.

Reactions: SorrowMind and betternever2havbeen
B

betternever2havbeen

Paragon
Jun 19, 2022
Yeh I get you, if you didn't want your kids to suffer one minute of pain or sadness, wouldn't you just not bring them here in the first place? What am I missing? The fact I might have to die painfully one day from some terminal cruel illness just takes my breath away, like how is it possible something so horrible could happen to me? What did I do in another life to deserve that? I've already seen it with some of my family, and yet "normal" people shrug their shoulders and say "we all have to suffer, why worry about it?" but to not be depressed over my family suffering feels SO wrong. They went through agony for me to just get over it and live a "happy" life? My mind just does not compute that way, to accept suffering, I can't.

S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
I have to quickly scroll past posts about pregnancy and expectant mothers on my IG and TikTok feeds.

If I pause and engage, I get angry/sad/frustrated.

I think about the war in Ukraine and how there are thousands of people who actually conceived babies AFTER the war started.

Like... how in the hell can you do that being of sound mind and judgment?!

It's an unpopular opinion, but I think those are the real "crazies" in society.

All the people living in poor and impoverished communities but still procreating. Then they get on TV and plead for help because they have kids. No one made you have those babies!

While my heart bleeds heavily for the children, I'm cold as ice when it comes to sympathy for the parents.

It's lunacy to put someone on this earth when they don't have to be. The most compassionate thing any of us could ever do is to spare someone the burden of life.

Not having kids is the ultimate act of kindness. But relatively few people are genuinely kind. It infuriates me and breaks my heart at the same time.

• Love
Reactions: Anhedoniac, Message In A Bottle, TapeMachine and 3 others
NumbItAll

NumbItAll

expendable
May 20, 2018
It is very presumptuous to create a whole ass life out of nothing, as if everyone wants to be here. You get a gift receipt for a relatively inconsequential present in case you don't want it, but there are no returns on existence.

• Love
Reactions: suisuiforum, SorrowMind, rejected and 3 others
S

SamTam33

Warlock
Oct 9, 2022
It is very presumptuous to create a whole ass life out of nothing, as if everyone wants to be here. You get a gift receipt for a relatively inconsequential present in case you don't want it, but there are no returns on existence.
Make. It. Make. Sense.

I need someone to explain it to me like I'm five.

I can return this ugly, scratchy ass $20 sweater if I don't want it. But if I want to return the 'gift' of life - I'm denied?

If I just TALK about wanting to return it, police show up and drag me to a hospital?

Society is so damn warped and backwards.

• Aww..
  • Love
Reactions: Anhedoniac, suisuiforum, Message In A Bottle and 6 others
FuneralCry

FuneralCry

Just wanting some peace
Sep 24, 2020
I guess what I'm curious about is- do your parents know your sentiments?
No, certainly not. I keep my views to myself, it wouldn't achieve anything if they knew how I felt towards this.

• Hugs
Reactions: Forever Sleep
G

GreenTree

Mage
Jun 1, 2020
Funeral cry is a very famous member of this forum. I enjoy her posts.

Reactions: rejected